Heroes of might and magic 3, secret heroes

So I just started playing this amazing game again, but I remember from childhood there was a map in single player scenarios where there was prisons to unlock the heroes Gelu and Dracon. However I dont remember which map this was, and I really want to know so I can play them.

I tried google but they only got the lore and the info about campaigns. Please help me out someone who plays this game.

Peacefull Ending i think it was called, pretty big map, it also contained all neutral dragon dwellings.

Thank you so much! That was the right map.

Truly a great game and the prequel as well! :-)

Haha, I actually just bought this again from Amazon a couple months back, such a good game, so much time wasted playing this.
    Prot pally - Perki - Shadowmoon - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...perki/advanced

Retired rogue - Iamstrykerr - Shadowmoon

I think the whole series was amazing. I still remember playing Heroes 1 from a guy on the same floor as me from University. He had a disc with about 50 cracked games on it.

I like to play conservatively though, try to explore the map, and max out my heroes. Maps can sometimes take 2 to 3 hours and on some maps that's not a good thing when you end up trying to attack a castle with "legions" in it.

3 is so goddamn good... I actually played a few matches last month.