Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    Get off your high horse there kiddo. You want to start throwing around insults I can do the same thing. Unfortunately though your opinions and point of views simply aren't worth the time. The game has been dumbed down in comparison to what D2 was. Yes, I realize that now you can swap skills around and blah blah blah blah blah wrfever. It doesn't matter. The ONLY choice you make as you level is.... uhh..... you don't get to make any actually. The only choices you have in the game is What skill to use, what rune to throw in it, and what gear to equip. All of which can be very easily swapped around every single time you pop a portal up to go back to town. There is no character building in D3 as there was in both D1 and D2. This is incontrovertible fact. Your ability to make an angsty post and call me an idiot doesn't change the facts.

I played the Diablo franchise from release date up until I started playing WoW. I was excited to hear about D3, and was ecstatic to get the beta. I played the beta and leveled 1-13 in every single class and all my D3 excitement got washed away. Shit, you don't even need to grind dungeons for gear anymore since the blacksmith will make you better shit right there in town. Its a joke in comparison to D2 but it will have its niche crowd. Predominantly people who want a brainless hack and slash to fart around with between raiding with their WoW guilds.

I will get the game for free and I will play it when I am bored. But that will be about it unless they make some hefty changes. Feel free to reply with another angry post if you feel the need.
    No one is angry, its just funny to see you rage of stuff you know NOTHING about. It actually made me LoL IRL. I love how you say your opinion is incontrovertible fact! You have played 2 hours of ez mode Diablo 3 with a little bit of gear and no runes and about 10 abilities.

You have NO IDEA how epic Diablo 3 will be. You call it a brainless hack and slash? Link your INFERNO COMPLETED achievement or GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    Get off your high horse there kiddo. You want to start throwing around insults I can do the same thing. Unfortunately though your opinions and point of views simply aren't worth the time. The game has been dumbed down in comparison to what D2 was. Yes, I realize that now you can swap skills around and blah blah blah blah blah wrfever. It doesn't matter. The ONLY choice you make as you level is.... uhh..... you don't get to make any actually. The only choices you have in the game is What skill to use, what rune to throw in it, and what gear to equip. All of which can be very easily swapped around every single time you pop a portal up to go back to town. There is no character building in D3 as there was in both D1 and D2. This is incontrovertible fact. Your ability to make an angsty post and call me an idiot doesn't change the facts.

I played the Diablo franchise from release date up until I started playing WoW. I was excited to hear about D3, and was ecstatic to get the beta. I played the beta and leveled 1-13 in every single class and all my D3 excitement got washed away. Shit, you don't even need to grind dungeons for gear anymore since the blacksmith will make you better shit right there in town. Its a joke in comparison to D2 but it will have its niche crowd. Predominantly people who want a brainless hack and slash to fart around with between raiding with their WoW guilds.

I will get the game for free and I will play it when I am bored. But that will be about it unless they make some hefty changes. Feel free to reply with another angry post if you feel the need.
    Lol you played about 5% of the game on the easiest setting...the demo (beta) lasts for about an hour, how can you judge a game off that.

Closing since this is outdated / not relevant anymore / has already been addressed.