Thread: Paladin Weapon

Paladin Weapon

Im using at the moment the Morchok Weapon as a tanking weapon but i also have the Souldrinker 390ilevel LFR Madness should i be using it insted of the 397 morchok weapon (Hand of morchok)?

Souldrinker.

It's a better 'tank' weapon since it gives you more health from the proc than you get from a slightly higher item level weapon. Also, the healing is pretty decent if you're tanking progression fights.

Beyond that, the proc from souldrinker is going to do enough damage to make up for the dps difference between a 390 and a 397 weapon.

I was wondering simular

I have the LFR souldrinker and the 410 HC weapon from Morchoc (using the morchoc weap for now, that right?). Is it the same case for the HC morchock weapon vs the 403 souldrinker? as in souldrinker procs outdo the higher lvl of the axe? I am already ctc capped without weapon so that is not an issue.

Thanks & sorry to hijack thread :-)

If you can CTC cap with souldrinker, use it, if not, use morchok axe

Souldrinker would only be better if i am already caped?

15+ Year Old Account
    Souldrinker would only be better if i am already caped?
    Yes that is correct.

Souldrinker. At this gear level, you should easily be over CTC cap so you can afford to lose the mastery. Souldrinker gives some decent healing(tested it on a target dummy for 5mins, and healed for 200k over that amount of time), nice hp, and nice str for extra damage.