MWC for Tendon burst (Spine HC 25)

Hello,

I just wanted to know if any shadow priest tested using MWC (Moonwell Chalice) on Spine HC 25 for Tendon burst, compared to Bottled Wishes would Moonwell Chalice give a better DPS return for Tendons ? I fail at math so I dont know how much 1700 Mastery would increase ES's damage buff.
    Last edited by Devious009; 2012-02-09 at 05:10 AM. Reason: never start a thread before having your morning coffee, typos :(

There is a discussion going on at shadowpriest.com about it. However one thing that I'm curious how they manage is that the average time I believe between lifts is around 1.50 secs but MWC has a 2 min cd. It works for Demo locks because they pop MWC well before lift and wait until a couple of seconds left to pop Meta, which snapshots their mastery, so even though MWC buff fades well before lift, the only thing they lose is their mastery's bonus to their pet damage. I'm curious how Spriests manage to get to use Chalice on both lifts every set. Or they just...don't? If that's so I can't see how MWC > Bottled Wishes, since Wishes has a 1.5 min cd which is perfect.

IF You get chalice every time, it should be quite a bit better for Mind Spike/Blast burst compared to Bottled Wishes...
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Bottled Wishes is 2 mins aswell last time I checked and I think both trinkets CDs start counting down as soon as you use them so by the time each trinket's effect wear's off that much time would have already passed from the trinket's CD.

but interesting point you bring up about the usage since warlocks dont have a problem with using MWC early the only loss is to the pet for 4-5 secs. I'll follow that discussion at shadowpriest.com thanks Democles

Quote Originally Posted by Devious009 View Post
    Bottled Wishes is 2 mins aswell last time I checked and I think both trinkets CDs start counting down as soon as you use them so by the time each trinket's effect wear's off that much time would have already passed from the trinket's CD.
    Bottled Wishes is on a 1½ min CD and yes, it does share CD with Chalice. They also share CD with Fiery Quintessence and pretty much any on-use trinket out there, so you can pretty much only bring 1 on-use trinket with you for that fight, unless you want to pop a CD for something else than the Burning Tendons.
    Last edited by Hushkoon; 2012-02-09 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hushkoon View Post
    Bottled Wishes is on a 1½ min CD and yes, it does share CD with Chalice. They also share CD with Fiery Quintessence and pretty much any on-use trinket out there, so you can pretty much only bring 1 on-use trinket with you for that fight, unless you want to pop a CD for something else than the Burning Tendons.
    That I know of, I was trying to find out if using MWC over BW would be better

EDIT: yea checked BW CD it is idd 1 min 30 secs, meh
    Last edited by Devious009; 2012-02-09 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devious009 View Post
    That I know of, I was trying to find out if using MWC over BW would be better

EDIT: yea checked BW CD it is idd 1 min 30 secs, meh
    Well, our spriest uses BW for our kills, since the CD seems to fit better.