Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achyra View Post
    I still say people can't blame the game for the losing. The game didn't make people not roll healers or not roll tanks (Tanks are key in warzones. 1 good tank and 1 good heals seem borderline immortal.) and it certainly isn't to blame for (perhaps) Republic having more skilled players. Not that I'm saying this is true, just saying that if it were true that still comes down to the players. :/
    yeh im not blaming the game well part from the shit wins not counting,, but warzone game play went from fun to be had.. to picking keyboard up and smashing it on the wall :P ( not that i did that... :P )

i love the game, just frustrated at the moment with 50 pvp. like many others..

and da fook if im gona post on the official forums.. I have a ticket in and a post on the support forum which is unanswered in from December from my 35 inq which class quest is bugged and still not fixed,,

Just venting some rage on here getting others opniions also :P
    Last edited by mmoc50cda6f559; 2012-02-08 at 09:18 PM.

I was able to get all 9 wins for my weekly yesterday on my Juggernaut. Didn't win every match i queued for, but probably around a 60% win ratio i guess.
    Yub Yub

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalek View Post
    The title is very misleading. Nothing happened to the warzones. What happened is the other team got better. You were probably getting rolled by the same premades over and over and they didn't lose for 6hrs straight. Make a premade and rofl them back. Problem solved.
    ehhh no it was emps vs emps. mostly and most games were different teams.. even had ones who just beat me , on my team in next game and still game lost :P

either its just bad luck, bad teams or some cunt is playing a bad joke on me :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matash View Post
    Also the amount of people who really dont understand the basics needed for winning the wz. unbelievable
    So true. My last game - 30 seconds remain, 3:3. Instead of holding ball somewhere close to our spawn, douchebag ball carrier tries to be a hero and just carries the ball to the enemy............ Rage spammed Exit button. >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    it's simple really
    everyone and their grandmother that plays a sage or commando are fucking healers, scoundrels are kinda 50/50
    sorcerer otoh just want to pew pew lightning and mercs spam tracer missile
    so every game reps have at least 2-3 healers while my team has 0
    gg

I win one out of 6 or 7 games, usually hutball vs other empire players
    I play a sorc thats fully heal specced. I want to say: WTF is up with imps NEVER defending their healers? When I play against a smart rep team I see their tanks and shadows guarding their healers but in my teams I can heal my ass off and as soon as I get jumped by the enemy my teammates just run by....since I am usually the ONLY healer its a sure way to loose because I will get picked on first all the time by the enemy....

Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    You mean that same jedi that turns to the empire in the parts that didn't make it to the movies for mental migdets like yourself that only watch the movies? Im sorry asshat - but the empire rules the galaxy in swtor and all the way through up to the movies and then for the whole period during the movies, until the very end when two sith are conquered. The sad part is the empire still ruled after - jedi won a very small battle in the movies and then ass fucked a bunch of ewoks.. oh please can i be a republic? no, fuck no - if you are over 12 years of age you are empire. sorry you are such a young bitch.
    Sorry I dont have time to read your post, Im too busy winning. Enjoy huttball... and losing.

15+ Year Old Account
    PVP has been strange this week.. Really strange.

I've never had so much trouble in warzones. Even when we premake with 4 of us who usually pvp together, its 4 "pugs" that are between 11-14k hp, and struggle to gather 3 medals..
    New wave of fresh 50s? Maybe... but there really isn't much excuse for being 50, Valor 50+ and having no idea how to pvp...

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Sorry I dont have time to read your post, Im too busy winning. Enjoy huttball... and losing.
    He did sound mighty angry didn't he? Silly Imps, getting angry just feeds our souls. Please, froth and foam at the mouth more, it makes it so much easier for us Republic players to justify seeking you out and killing you.

Deleted
    imps loosing warzones now cause reps got some gear and now they need to put some effort besides the usuall bug to complete the daily complaining now?
    thats a first

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matash View Post
    Also the amount of people who really dont understand the basics needed for winning the wz. unbelievable
    This bothers me, especially since the loading screen displays the rules and objectives. However being on a losing streak is hardly a fault of the game. If it is a case where your team is legitimately winning the games and the quest tracker is not updating as such then that is something for the developers team to know and a bug report should be made.

On my server what seems to happen is that the Empire practically always loses Alderaan, Republic is a bit better at Voidstar and then Empire completely slaughters the Republic at Huttball whenever it's an Empire-Republic match. PvPing has gotten "worse" for the Empire as a wave of Republic PvPer rerolls seems to have hit 50 but thanks to how bad the server balance has been the long time level 50 imperials have no practice at any PvP besides Huttball.

Alderaan is the hardest for Empire because a few people cannot carry a completely clueless zerger team like you sometimes can in Voidstar or Huttball. What generally happens in Alderaan is... half of imperials run for their side turret, cap it, and proceed to wander off in random directions, leaving the turret almost always undefended. Republic grabs their side with two or three people and they stay to defend. The rest of the Republic zergs middle and usually wins since half of the Empire is who knows where and the Empire side turret gets ninjaed by a lone stealther. The second the Republic has two turrets most of the Empire team leaves the game, possibly leaving some "OMG NOBS" comment behind...

There's also a very high chance of a random Empire valor rank 60+ warzone guru raging on Ops chat about the Republic hacking when they take the speeders from respawn to the turrets as very few Empire players have realized what the other speeders do...

Deleted
    lol just got a win..

been doing warzone 1 after the other from i made this thread and just won first time there now...

When I queue solo I usually get stuck on a losing team. 99% of the time it'll be in Huttball against a team that is premade or just has one BM geared Juggy with one semi-ccompetent person healing them.

However, yesterday I picked the daily/weekly up and decided to try and grind some towards finishing them. Figured I could maybe get 3 wins if I kept at it awhile. Ended up winning my first 7 games in a row. Won all 9 I needed for the weekly within 4 games after that. I was really surprised.

Dumb luck I guess. Though it was annoying doing ALLLLLL of that and then only getting to buy three Centurion pieces. Still not enough Champ tokens to get anything.

Seriously, the people that started playing from day one and spent all that time in PVP to get to Valor 60/BM gear are fuggin' set. They're going to continue raping people without gear for a long time to come, because it's going to take an obscene amount of work to get full Champ gear. Heck, I always clear 8+ medals in my games and I'm still only to like Valor level 34. It's gonna be a long haul to BM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaakkeli View Post
    There's also a very high chance of a random Empire valor rank 60+ warzone guru raging on Ops chat about the Republic hacking when they take the speeders from respawn to the turrets as very few Empire players have realized what the other speeders do...
    I love those.

Both the speeders and the nerdragers.
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Premades = win.
    Rarely lose when I'm in my usual premade and when I do it's against another one so...

I attribute your increase in losses to the recent inflow fresh 50's and welfare-battlemasters (those who kill traded with opposite faction on Ilum and get BM w/o having set foot in a WZ). Said people have no pvp skill yet because they have titles they think they're awesome, trying to be the hero of the WZ whilst doing nothing constructive at all. I see it all the time. Maybe it's just my sever?

I had the reverse of this, I played about 30 warzones yesterday, and only had 3 losses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    it's simple really
    everyone and their grandmother that plays a sage or commando are fucking healers, scoundrels are kinda 50/50
    sorcerer otoh just want to pew pew lightning and mercs spam tracer missile
    so every game reps have at least 2-3 healers while my team has 0
    gg

I win one out of 6 or 7 games, usually hutball vs other empire players

This is nearly exactly what's happening over the last week on our Kissai Caste FR EU PVE server (yeah pve, I CBA to be ganked on anymore during pex time).

The only healers on our pug teams are either geared friends (not often present) or noobs with 11-12K Hp (thus getting killed in no time, and don't exced more than 100-150K healing done)
    ivil
    All dps are terrible. I hate VoidStar. They just get roflkited and tunelvision while an op (forgot their rep name) or shadow go to the doors and get a bomb applied (while I'm the only one on my way to interrupt him, too bad, stuned)
    When in attack, someones manage to apply a bomb... too bad nobody knows wth is an aoe, bomb disamorced... m'ok.

Alderan Civil War is not so much better. Usually one or two guy stale me and/or someone else at east or west, whereas one or two other rep come in to the rescue, usually 1-2 sage and or an op/shadow. Of course there has to be always one or two good healers (sage and/or commando) when we have none...

Tl.dR:

When pug'in alone: 9 losses out of 10 wz, except when empire vs empire huttball procs, then it's 50/50 (empire vs empire only procs between 6pm to 10pm)
    Have to premade with a very good sorc healer (all others healer sorcs friends of mine ahave respec dps for the last valor ranks 55 to 60, I'm already BM), a very good pyro-powertech and either a sorc or assassin dps we win 65% of the warzones we play, voidstar:30% win, Alderan 65%, HuttBall 85%.

Too much noobs these days that have neither pvp nor dunno wtf to do. GO premade for the time being, even in full BM gear those guys would still make ou lose, republic side there isn't a lot of scrubs to pwn, on Ilum it's the same anyway, we get outnumbered and outskilled.

I can't wait for the 8vs8 wz coming. I'm tired of playing with these guys.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find that too Lewdrumpslap sometimes I just lose all day in warzones especially as Republic. But if I queue with a few buddies that are good, our win ratio goes way up.

takes me all my play time just to work on completing that one daily

i havent even done any of the others in a week

its just premade after premade of sorcerers that pull each other all over the map and speeding through firewalls. no chance of stopping them

Could it just be that all the serious PVP players got bored of Huttball, re-rolled Republic, and are now mopping the floor with you? O.o (this is probably exactly what's happening)