Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhhhh, spaceships are so much fun. Call me nerd, but I love the idea of having your own guild Capital Ship.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

I would like to be able to invite guild members to party before anything else really, it's starting to bug me, it only works half the time if that...

Just thought I would put an update in here from this weeks QA:

Daniel Erickson: Guild banks are coming in Game Update 1.2 and like PvP, guild features are a priority for the development team with a strike team focused on nothing but top guild concerns and requests. Guild capital ships are a huge undertaking, though, so expect to see more quality of life style guild features roll out before you and your allies start building your destroyer....
    Pretty much saying "yes, we are implementing it, but it will take awhile. And come on

building your destroyer