Thread: Rift Weddings!

Rift Weddings!

This looks fun =D

This looks cheaper then my wedding will be. Maybe I can convince her to play Rifts instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    RP'ers are gonna love it I'm sure.

Wonder what the Divorce rate will be omg.. xD
    Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.

Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Props to Trion for not shying away from two men being married in their trailer. Awesome!

Deleted
    Nobody wants to marry my Elf or Eth!

15+ Year Old Account
    I've hit a moral dilemma. I play both male and female characters, i'm no RPer, when on a female char people are gonna think I'm female if I would "marry" anyone ;D...

I chuckled at the female+female and the male+male. I think it's awesome that they are gonna allow that. I was wondering if that would happen or not.

Not sure if I would be able to find someone to marry my characters. Not many people seem to be like the female dwarves, despite the fact that they are absurdly cute (unlike in wow). But, my main is a boring male mathosian cleric. Kinda wish I would have made him a female dwarf, but I prefer the fully clothed look of a lot of the armors on a male character, compared to some of the mostly covered of the female (even though some pieces look better on a female)

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Props to Trion for not shying away from two men being married in their trailer. Awesome!
    They are just going for realism there, as we all know what the real male/female population is in mmo's.

10+ Year Old Account
    asian mmo's are full of marriage and dating missions etc
    its hard enough finding a friend to play with