Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Except that the title of the thread isn't "Films that were ruined by a single character". It's "Most annoying character ever". If you had actually bothered to watch The Mist before you commented about it, you would most definitely see where people are coming from.
    Like I said, it was The Mist. Did you expect quality? It is about killer mist. Of course I will never watch it.

Sorry to offend all of The Mist fans out there.
    I like sandwiches

Any character Will Ferrell has played in any movie except Stranger then Fiction.

The entire cast of all "new" Disney movies like Highschool Musical.... those kinds

Quote Originally Posted by Dannz View Post
    religious whore in the mist, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328/

i've never wanted to punch a television before...
    I was thinking jar jar till I read this. Your right...almost threw my remote through my TV, adding in an arold howl and a hulk smash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

I hated the little girl from War of the Worlds too. She is absolutely annoying as hell.

And Frodo got on my nerves a bit throughout the LOTR movies. Continuous whining. And Spiderman in Spiderman 3. Same deal, whining nonstop.

Meesa thinksa Jar Jar Binks wins this threadsa by lotsa, mesa thinks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Like I said, it was The Mist. Did you expect quality? It is about killer mist. Of course I will never watch it.

Sorry to offend all of The Mist fans out there.
    You're wrong, the movie really is a gem. Not for the story but for the characters, the so called crazy lady from The Mist did one of the most compelling acting performances in the history of movies, most Oscar winners don't even touch her ankles that's how good she was.

I'm actually 100% sure some people broke their TVs of how pissed they got from her, you don't see that happening because people didn't "like" jarjar, the crazy lady actually makes you rage hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrykolas View Post
    You're wrong, the movie really is a gem. Not for the story but for the characters, the so called crazy lady from The Mist did one of the most compelling acting performances in the history of movies, most Oscar winners don't even touch her ankles that's how good she was.

I'm actually 100% sure some people broke their TVs of how pissed they got from her, you don't see that happening because people didn't "like" jarjar, the crazy lady actually makes you rage hard.
    She gives such a great performance that it makes you want to break your TV? Is that like ribs that are so good they make you want to slap your momma?
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    Frodo. That damn ... fucking look ... all the time ...

Yeah that one.

Urge to kill rising ...

Jack Bauer's daughter in the 24 series....God I hated that girl