15+ Year Old Account

[Anime] Bleach Final Arc - The 1000 Year Holy War starts today

The final arc of Bleach released today and it appears that Uryu and Ryuken Ishida may not be the last of the Quincy s.

Deleted
    Yeah I know I just read it.

Hope this arc is REALLY good.

And where did you get the quincy blabber? Didn't read that anywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post

And where did you get the quincy blabber? Didn't read that anywhere.
    it's implied by the chapter itself.

^ what that dude said, 1000year war can only refer to the quincys and not to mention only the quincys can make a hollow disappear so it was kinda obvious. Atleast thats what he is implying in the whole chapter, he could make them a different group of people. Anyways, a great start to the arc imo, going to be awesome but at the same time im worrying if it really are the quincys, the fights could probably be boring since most of thier bows dont change. atleast for all we know they dont.

I'm going to miss bleach been reading it since the start.
    “I’m tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing.” - Jax Teller

Deleted
    Never really liked the Quincy story, so I really hope this is not about them.

Can you imagine this non stop through the last 80 or so Animated episodes?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iTnKQAGScc

Good luck to you all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodfish View Post
    Never really liked the Quincy story, so I really hope this is not about them.

Can you imagine this non stop through the last 80 or so Animated episodes?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iTnKQAGScc

Good luck to you all.
    It could be worse. It could be Kurosaki-kun since that pretty much sums up half of Orihime's dialogue

Quote Originally Posted by jlcamero View Post
    I'm going to miss bleach been reading it since the start.
    I'm pretty sure Bleach still has about 2, maybe 3 years left though. The last arc, Lost Substitute Shinigami, was suppose to be the shortest one (excluding fillers) and it was still over a year long.