Anyone know a place to download The Oregon Trail?

Im looking to play this one:

Quote Originally Posted by BRO90X View Post
    Im looking to play this one:

OMG!! I use to play this SO much when I was like 13.. My teacher had it on her computer in 7th Grade! I loved it

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    OMG!! I use to play this SO much when I was like 13.. My teacher had it on her computer in 7th Grade! I loved it
    Dude I know. I had the sudden urge to play it lol. not one of those new ones that suck.

That game always pissed me off. I remember this was this merchant type guy you could bring along with you and he'd keep making you extra money so I'd always pick him. He always ended up dying from some pussy reason after the first town.

Diphtheria, my g'damned arch-nemesis!

Quote Originally Posted by Vynistra View Post
    Diphtheria, my g'damned arch-nemesis!
    I have died of dysentery.

anyway I just looked up the oregon trail on google, this looks promising: http://www.oregontrail.com/hmh/site/...home/face_book
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Good lord, I believe I got this game when I graduated the 5th grade. All my people would die the first month of the game .. OP: I have no idea where to DL that

After a while I would rage and walk away from my computer. I got really sick of all my ox drowning while trying to cross the river. -.-;;

I know it used to be on Facebook, not sure if it still is or not. Used to love that game when I was a kid, but yeah, my people always died of some random illness or drowned crossing a river or whatever lol.