Nebula .

Holy sh*t!
    That's one of the best looking mounts I've ever seen! Do want

Quote Originally Posted by Tippable View Post
    Holy sh*t!
    That's one of the best looking mounts I've ever seen! Do want
    That mount is the ultimate acid trip

edit: found way more pics

Easily one of the most bad ass mounts ever invented in a mmo. When you zoom all the way in it fills your screen with constellations :O

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/6...0210000742.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I...what is this...I don't even....

If that spider mount is the Rift drop mount, I'm not sleeping for a very long time

Edit: ok so apparently you can get both with an alt...they just forgot to add both mounts to the vendor. BoA
    Last edited by Seiklis; 2012-02-10 at 07:05 AM.

I don't care if it'd be deemed 'out of character' for Rift, but if it went in a steampunk direction (beyond the Defiants as a side) I'd totally be game for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessrise View Post
    Nebula .

Awesome looking mount!
    Any news about 1.8?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Awesome looking mount!
    Any news about 1.8?
    This is mostly world event testing which starts EXTREMELYYYYYYYYYYYYYY soon like probably Feb 14th soon. Only thing that could be 1.8ishhhh is the world event is 6 phase soooo maybe 1 week a piece.

There is a new thing that shows the change in stats when you mouse over a new weapon..Think any RPG ever made or TOR has this
    some mage changes
    Some cleric changes

No major notes for 1.8 yet, but I assume new 20man raid. Last phase of the world event is called the "wanton strike back" and phase 5 implies some type of conflict between the Guardians and Defiants.

We were promised some type of new mmo mechanic sooooooo whooooo knows wtf that means

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got my grubby hands on my own Nebula

Pictures indeed can't do it justice, star fields constantly swirl as you zoom in on the horse, might get robo-spider Tindrel next...

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Finally got my grubby hands on my own Nebula

Pictures indeed can't do it justice, star fields constantly swirl as you zoom in on the horse, might get robo-spider Tindrel next...

Wow, that is amazing...
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Wow, that is amazing...
    It is sort of like this, but not 25$

lol you cant even compare nebula to TRH :P TRH is the fricking ugliest thing ever created imo

The above poster is correct the screenshots of nebula definetly do it no justice, watching the vid of it, that mount looks mind blowing.
    That mech spider mount looks badass too, is that from an event vendor or a rift drop?
    I was on the PTS last night checking the event out and after one quick sweep through stillmoor popping the pinatas i got alot of old currency and got the yule fae boots and gloves from em too, so Im wondering if the balloons are dropping the xmas event costumes, what other goodies do they have a chance to drop.
    Post your findings here please
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    It is sort of like this, but not 25$

Yea, nebula is sooo much better... who the hell would pay 25$ for an ingame item?...
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

10+ Year Old Account
    Phase 2 of Carnival of the Ascended is on test today on the PTS and introduces more repeatable dailies, solo, 5 man and even a raid daily

This is what the raid spot looks like in Shimmersand...

The 5 man group daily and everyone's favourite, the Drinking contest returns!!

For the fashion conscious...

You can also race around Fortunes Shore on a choice of four mounts provided....

For the gamblers amongst you, there's also a Roulette mini-game where you buy a numbered ticket..from 1 to 40

Seems this fire a cannon mini-game isn't active yet...

Finally, after a bit of grinding and mailing tokens back and forth from Guardian to Defiant....Steampunk spider.... Tindrel !!

thanks very much for the screenies and the info slipmat, seriously cant wait for this to hit live
    any chance of a small vid of the mech spider?
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Yea, nebula is sooo much better... who the hell would pay 25$ for an ingame item?...
    Dedicated fans, people who really like shiny horses and people for whom $25 is an insignificant amount of cash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soniqboom View Post
    any chance of a small vid of the mech spider?
    Managed to throw one together, nothing Peter Jackson need worry about anytime soon...

Also, here's screenies of the new companions you can buy with the World Event currency
    Unfortunately they're not Bind to Account so Guardiands can only have the cub and Defiants can only have the wind-up Pony

The Pony leaps around, snorts, stamps it's tiny hooves...

Those two new mounts look amazing. Cannot wait. Wind Up Pony is cool too, but the valmera cub looks like a drowned rat. Ugly critter!

10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder if the lv20 trial level limit applies to the rift test server

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    i wonder if the lv20 trial level limit applies to the rift test server
    I thought you had to be level 50 to copy your character to the PTS?

Don't think there is a level 50 req to copy to PTS