Thread: Guild wars 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    All I read was that it was the final chapter for Winds of Change. Not that it was the final chapter of GW Beyond. They still have Elona to go to.

Edit: Really tempted to get the Dragonguard costume, looks pretty cool.
    Now, dont go around shattering my dreams of an early release /boo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Now, dont go around shattering my dreams of an early release /boo
    Well they said that they will continue to release content for GW1 even after GW2 launches, so I don't think that's a sign that GW2 will be delayed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    Well they said that they will continue to release content for GW1 even after GW2 launches, so I don't think that's a sign that GW2 will be delayed.
    Yea i know that they said that gah i want it! /bored

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    I picked the game two weeks ago ... The community is great, mostly thx to my guild being part of big alliance(TIGs) and the alliance chat is never quiet. The HoM points are nice to have, but the best thing is the story imho. Going through prophecies I enjoy it more than story in TOR. And it does carry over to GW2 ... the Ascalon ghost city dung in GW2 ... such a spoiler if you didn't finish GW1. Also I am curious how come charrs are not hostile in GW2.

As for the points I got 40/50 minipets for now ... 10/50 points and I am still not finished with prophecies (so much content).

And there is still at least 3 months before the game releases ... enough time to go for one of the nice titles like Ghostly Hero, Flameseeker, +
    i must know how one goes about getting 40/50 mini pets without even finishing prophecies... i have been playing for about three months now and i just finished factions and half way through nightfall and prophecies and completed EotN. But i have eight mini pets and am scrapping the bottom of my bank for gold to buy them! I am currently at 13/50 HoM but getting to 12 more for a full display is all i would really want with one rare and one unique (i know about the moa chick just cant get to parts of the hunt yet in Nightfall and Prophecies) and that would put me at 17/50. Four points where i am is HUGE when my bank is so SMALL.

On topic however, i have decided if GW2 is a flop, chances are slim, then my time will go to GW1 because the game is fantastic in its own domain. In other words, don't really make it about HoM just enjoy a great game.