10+ Year Old Account

ElvUI scrolling hotbar issue.

Alright so anybody who uses Elv probably knows, when you hold shift and scroll the mouse wheel either direction, your main bar switches to a hidden action bar. I love this, and utilize it all the time on every toon. When I'm done, I hold shift and scroll again either direction and bam I'm back to my main bar.

However, I recently created a new low level alt, and when I shift+scroll his hotbar it changes to the hidden bar, but if I scroll again in the same direction it switches to bar 2, then 3, then 4, etc. before finally reaching bar 1 again. Of course this can be counteracted by scrolling the opposite direction, but when 9 characters work fine scrolling the same direction I kind of get used to it ya know? So it's a minor inconvenience sort of thing but I can't find any assistance on how to fix it.

I copied his profile from my preexisting default and from 3 other character whose hotbars all work and scroll correctly, so I don't think it's in the setup that I'm hitting this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

That sounds a bit odd, Lannen, particularly since you've already copied the profile and it works fine on 3 other characters.

If you haven't already, it might pay to post this question in the ElvUI tech help forums.
    I used to be snow white, but I drifted...