Thread: Dk pvp Spec

Dk pvp Spec

Befor 4.3 i played DW frost, got bored of that and then tried unholy, got the conquest point 2h for unholy cuz i was having fun and ripping peoples faces off in unholy. Now im getting a bit bored of unholy and want to know if 2h Frost is good for pvp

How could you get bored of ripping peoples face off ?

Finally a thread for me aswell : p i have done exactly the same thing as you... The thing i notices while i was unholy was i had 10x better survival, and good dmg "over time" but as frost i did such intense dmg with some hits .. so i think its more of what you like to play or not.. both have super good dmg, but one thing is for sure.. Unholy has better survival.

How exactly does unholy have 10x better survivability than frost?

On topic, 2H frost is viable these days, your necrotic and frost strikes can hit very hard
    Shaman - Hunter - Monk - Druid - Warlock - DK - another Shaman - one more Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    I just started playing my DK again this week and just starting PVPing. I am currently 4.4k resil (check up Athlos - Frostmourne) and I am loving frost. My spec gives me everything I need and I feel its so much easier not having to micro manage ur pet. Frost puts out some steady damage and has some great utility aswell.