Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

What " Best or WORST " thing even happen in your life

Me

Start with WORST

1.Having an argument with my father in a german court house over a stupid thing and the next thing you know the federal guard heard the yelling and they came running over and we explain is was misunderstand and they were cool "ah german ja ja ja"

2.Getting your rental stuck in a ditch while visit family in austria and ask my cousin to pull it out by tractor

3.Accidentally dropping a pack and cigarette in to the street and have them run over but the guy stop and gave me 5 euro to get a new pack

4.My gaming laptop stolen :>( and replace with a desktop

Okay Best

1.I found a very expensive PDA next to me while i was sitting in a starbuck and there was no one else so i look if there was any contact or information and there was and being a nice guy i walk up to the counter i ask to speak to the manager and i explain what i found and as the manager come to speak to me a the PDA owner ask one of the employee if they found a PDA and i said "i did" but i want to make sure is the right owner so the manger took the PDA and ask a series of question and sure enough he was the owner and what he did he took his wallet from his jacket and gave me $100 reward...........just being nice

2.I found someone car key in a parking lots and surrender them to malls security and told them where and what time i found them

It's hard for me to categorize such events, dunno why.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    why not........................did any happen to you that was cool or your totally regret

10+ Year Old Account
    Best and worst thing that's ever happened to me was breaking it off with a past gf, was a pretty vicious break up.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    why not........................did any happen to you that was cool or your totally regret
    I guess I can list a few, not sure if they are the worst absolute or best absolute, but whatever.

Lets see..

Best:

My niece being born.

Going to a school dance with my dad's friend's daughter (where we began to hang out)

My mom stopping drinking.

losing weight.

Worst:

School

Dropping out of school

Growing up as a fatty

When my mom drank

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -zait- View Post
    best and worst thing that's ever happened to me was breaking it off with a past gf, was a pretty vicious break up.
    ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-02-08 at 11:56 PM ----------

what about this

EPIC BREAKUP !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=279Q3B1KiJg

Worst - friend passing away

Best - finally figuring out what my problems were

10+ Year Old Account
    Best:
    Losing weight (Went from 225 to 135)
    First kiss
    Joining the Lacrosse team
    Moving away from the most redneck town in America.
    Parents quit drugs

Worst:
    Being picked LAST in EVERY group activity until just recently
    Growing up with no friends
    Not being able to see my toes for 10+ years
    Getting my ass kicked every day from 6th grade until I moved and dropped weight this year. The worst part about it wasn't that I'd come home/go to school with black eyes, and bruises covering my whole body and scars that I still have today, but it was that nobody, peers, teachers, even my parents noticed.
    "Can you truly help someone so intent on being stupid?"
    - Hawke

Worst:
    -1st time drunk at friend's houseparty
    -Losing/pushing away friends
    -Getting addicted to WoW
    -Losing wallet
    -Falling into depression

Best:
    -Meeting friends in elementary school
    -Learning to use the internet
    -7th birthday and receiving a Nintendo 64
    -Playing Warcraft 3/Starcraft BW while at a small PC repairshop/cafe
    -Friend's cottage and driving around like asshats in a golfcart with a wooden hunting bow and bamboo sticks
    -Quitting WoW
    -Overcoming depression
    -Meeting new friends through WoW

The best, graduation from high school.

The worst, my time in the army.

I don't compartmentalize things like this.

For sure there are ups and downs but it's really counterproductive to dwell on the past, whether good or bad.

It doesn't matter how great yesterday was, or how terrible the day before yesterday was because it's today that you have to make it through. I'm no stranger to tragedy... and learned quickly and from a young age that the world doesn't wait for anybody. Looking forward is what's important.

So What's the best or worst thing to ever happen to me?

Well all I can tell you is this: Given enough time the best and worst are still yet to come, and you have to look forward and be prepared for both.

Worce: Getting trapped in the Sahara desert for a week with sod all water and barley any food. (The Clutch went on our 4x4 while out camping without a guide, we don't use guides)

Some proof:

Best: Being woken up at 2:00am by a Tank and 20 egyption soldiers because we where camping on a minefield.
    Last edited by Toccs; 2012-02-09 at 08:56 AM.

Deleted
    So far in the year of 2012....
    Worst: Losing the diamond out of my wedding ring and it will take 6 weeks to fix. /cry

I'm not very good with these things, I feel I've lived a very nice life so far with no extreme downsides or upsides. Any complaint would only be 1st world complaints which would make me vomit all over myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Worce: Getting trapped in the Sahara desert for a week with sod all water and barley any food. (The Clutch went on our 4x4 while out camping without a guide, we don't use guides)

Some proof:

Best: Being woken up at 2:00am by a Tank and 20 egyption soldiers because we where camping on a minefield.
    LMFAO!

"Excuse me sir, but you do realise that 5 yards that direction you would've blown yourself into pieces" :>

Best: Graduating from school and the summer that followed - people saying that it's all worth it in the end is 110% right.
    Worst: Death of a near friend.

BEST
    (empty list)

WORST
    Having to resign from my job so I could say good bye to my father before he died, lost my dad and everything I had all in a day.
    and
    Getting separated from my wife

best
    getting into art school
    finding out my fears so that i have a way to work on them

worst
    trying to kill myself over a chick
    finding out the love of my life was pregnant with someone elses baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well my father just got hospitalised on Tuesday due to a tumor in his brain. That was a bit hard to take. 10 years ago he was hospitalised due to his pancreas was failing and if that's not enough he also have cancer.

My mother is diagnosed with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease due to smoking (both my parents have stopped now) and has asthma too.

I'm more lucky... my girlfriend is pregnant but that haven't gone smooth either. So far it's okay but you'll never know... I'm hoping for the best of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst:
    1. Getting a DUI
    2. Getting divorced and having to move back in with my parents.

Best:
    1. Getting divorced and banging new chicks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best: After ten months of hard work, starvation, blood, sweat and tears, doing a proper healthy exercise + diet and losing 60kg (125ish lbs) to get down to 90kg (180ish lbs).

Worst, In a short span of time:
    1: Fucking my ankle up in a gutter while crossing at the lights;
    2: Having my car and PC crap themselves and need expensive work done on the same day;
    3: Then in the same month spiraling into clinical depression even though everything else was great in my life
    4: Being put on a series of anti-depressant drugs by a shitty psychiatrist for nine months that wrecked me even more, left me cognitively stunted and jeopardized my job as a programmer;
    5: Putting all the weight I lost back on and them some. Being unable to lose weight the same way I did the first time due to aforementioned buggered ankle that's never healed.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.