Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omniclass View Post
    I noticed that he hunted down teh same people several times. basically he made a video showing off him killing what 5 of the others teams players and ignoring anyone that he couldn't kill easlily
    why you so observant.and what exactly is your point?

Quote Originally Posted by pharrel View Post
    why you so observant.and what exactly is your point?
    he isn't very good but you didn't get that because you are not so observant
    Been gone since 2011, enjoying being back.

Quote Originally Posted by Viertel View Post
    I really would like to know where people are getting this info from.

You move at 6.0 m/s while you run. You move at 6.0 m/s while you jump. Time yourself on a 30/60 second from one marker to another and you will get there at the exact same time. The actual animation of jumping shows a jumping arc and makes it appear that you are moving more slowly when you jump but the actual speed of movement is unchanged from the base of 6.0 m/s.
    Actually you are wrong, get a friend to toggle auto run and do the same next to him, start spamming your jump key and watch him run off.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurai View Post
    Actually you are wrong, get a friend to toggle auto run and do the same next to him, start spamming your jump key and watch him run off.
    This. I've had to train myself not to jump while I ran anymore because I've noticed I'll not be able to keep pace with my friends when we're leveling.

Check out Klinda's vids for SWTOR. This guy in the video is not good at all.
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

you notice every time he charges into 4 ppl they just ignore him. wtf is that about. this is hardly a skill showcase. this is more of look at me 1v1 ppl while they ignore me and we lose the warzone.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrolepsy View Post
    I'm leveling a sentinel right now, lvl 36 (it's an alt). I'm pvp watchman spec. I don't know why people say it's a PIA, they demolish everything.
    It was just conjuncture from reading. I leveled a JK to 9 last night and am torn on which way to go as both seem fun when geared.

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 09:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Sadly to win huttball you're forced to ignore those guys beating on you so you can focus on either helping your ball carrier or killing theirs. Annoying when you get somebody who chases you all over the map.
    I love it... as a sage I often will bubble/heal the guy with the ball (not heal specd) and as soon as I get to about 25% I'll run the opposite direction/LOS those beating on me only to find 3-4 Imps run to me to get the KB...all the while to give a lot of distance between them and the ball. Too many players cant stop looking for a shiny penny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Luciela is much more entertaining to watch IMHO. Watch his stuff at LucielaTOR on YouTube. (s)He's? a Guardian though.

Tunnelvisioning 1 player all game long.. stopped watching at 4 minutes. How is this supposed to be 'good'? I don't see it..

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    To bad he played like a moron fragging instead of trying to win the game.
    Why try when you are only going to fail?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Why try when you are only going to fail?
    How do you know you're going to fail?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    which team has the most healers, the most afk'ers, and donuts running around the field ganking easy and irrelevant targets
    I resent that.
    Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Engine of War.
    Piercing your chest with pure hate.
    Twisting within the great heart of all things
    Exist only to obliterate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDonut View Post
    I resent that.
    Sorry, no pun intended I swear