Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Disclaimer: not to be treated seriously.

males know 3 colors: I like it, I don't like it, gay.
    males needs only 2 pair of shoes: winter and summer
    males always know what to put on (clothes wise)
    males needs only shampoo + deo
    males needs only 5 minutes in bathroom
    males do read maps
    when male goes to the shop for bread he comes out with bread only not half of a shop (and without bread)
    males know how to fix things
    males know how things works
    males aren't afraid of spiders/mice
    males tell truth (man, this shirt sucks instead of oh baby, you look GORGEOUS)
    males can drive a car
    males can fly a plane
    hell, if it's machine and can move male is able to control it
    males can hunt
    males can kill things, skin them, remove intestines and not faint because of blood everywhere
    males don't give a F about killing bunnies
    or other furries

Just a tip of an iceberg. Most of this is unfair but you admit there's something in that.

It is time to post this video again - it sums it up perfectly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37S...ure=plpp_video

Quote Originally Posted by Epileptica View Post

lol gotta love British comedy.
    The earth is not a cold dead place

Quote Originally Posted by Epileptica View Post

I don't know anything about the benefits of being male I'm afraid, but I do love little kittens, they're so soft and furry :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I guess women can fake whole relationships too. Oh wait..those 20 years old models married to rich 60 year old guys? Yeah..must be love. I do agree on the points made before about the better payment (and probably generally easier access to "power". Just look at how many male politicans and economical leaders we have.
    She... she lied? Whore! /shakesfist
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

I dont see any benefit being male

About the pay and workforce difference. Please note that women more often then men have gaps in their employment history because of pregnancies etc. This explains for a part the absence of women in high up functions. Another reason might be that women (especially in countries with high power distance between workers/managers) have less of that "screw you" cutthroat mentality it sometimes takes or a too soft mentality when it comes to managing.

It also explains (again, for a part) why women often get lower salaries since it is not profitable to give them higher salaries to keep them in the company at all cost since they might drop out because of pregnancies and raising that child/wanting to work part time. This is not necesarily anything about men opressing women but purely coldhearted job market economics.
    Would you invest in an employee who can be expected to stay with the company for 20+ years or invest in an employee which has a large chance of stop working for a few years and then wanting to work part time or not comming back.

Sorry to put it so cold but to solve everything you will need to put in place rules that enforce "positive" discrimination. I don't know the English word but basically making rules that favour minorities and "discriminate" ones that aren't part of that minority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    This is the exact same thread from last week.

With the same responses.

Or I saw into the future while daydreaming at work...
    Maybe I should have put a bit more than half my ass into that search. Or maybe I made this thread before and I'm losing my mind (I have been having trouble forming sentences recently).

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    better pay
    I typed up a nice juicy response to this and then my computer died. Here's the cba doing that again version.

We discussed this too.
    If men did get paid more, why would any business hire them when women are far cheaper.
    Statistics probably show that men get paid more because they get into higher positions because they aren't as likely to leave to raise their children. This is still a benefit.
    Cute smiley.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    Not having period pains, or giving birth. After seeing what my other half can be like at times in those situations, its the one sole reason I'm glad I'm male

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post

males do read maps
    when male goes to the shop for bread he comes out with bread only not half of a shop (and without bread)
    males can drive a car
    males can fly a plane
    males can hunt
    males can kill things, skin them, remove intestines and not faint because of blood everywhere
    or other furries

Just a tip of an iceberg. Most of this is unfair but you admit there's something in that.
    I'm a woman :O And apperently my girlfriend is a man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    If men did get paid more, why would any business hire them when women are far cheaper.
    Because men do the job better and can be relied on, that's why they get paid more... Or they at least seem as if they do the job better.

Not all jobs obviously.

Deleted
    Standing up to take a piss nothing else I can think of.

Oh and not having to give birth.

Off the top of my head...

Not having to give birth and periods. Seriously really greatfull the die rolled in my favor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better job opportunities, better pay, more evolved logical thinking, lesser chance of following my emotions rather than my brain...
    But instead you follow your You know. "Example youtube thumbnails".

Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post

males do read maps
    males can drive a car
    males can fly a plane
    males can hunt
    or other furries

Two pairs of shoes? Men with actually more than one pair!? Outrageous!

;D

No periods, no childbirth.
    Also, you probably get harassed more as a woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    i get to get thrown at wars in vast numbers to die for my country,i have to pay child support, i have to pay for my dates drinks,i get to get friend-zoned,if i get a divorce my ex-wife will get all the children,my home and did i mention child support, i get to be the main cause for every feminist's problem,child support,i get to be accused of rape when i hook up at drunk woman at the bars when i am drunk myself,i can not get raped myself ITS IMPOSSIBLE apparently,i am portrayed as a big tough macho bad-ass that gets to keeps all there emotions to themselves,hay did i mention child support?
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

15+ Year Old Account
    - Much less chance of being herassed.
    - No need for sitting while peeing.
    - Not giving birth.
    - No bloody monthly problems.
    - (Averaged out) Stonger.
    - Not being called a whore if you sleep with whatever girl crosses your path.
    - Resting a discussion if it's over.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    Because men do the job better and can be relied on, that's why they get paid more... Or they at least seem as if they do the job better.

Not all jobs obviously.
    That's wrong. Completely. I don't know if it's jsut my surroundings, but in my generation, it's fairly obvius we have more woman that are bound to take high palces in buisness or politics, or at least fairly balanced and slightly swaying in favour of woman. I think it's the fact most rich and succesfull people currently, are old males, meaning the generations where woman are equal, are still schooling or are in the uprise. I think in 20-30 years, things should be balanced out (once these old fucks die) if not even swayed in the favour of the prettier gender.

And one thing I do urge other men not to ever do again, is make fun of or put down period pains. I know my ex and my current girl, both had pains that literally made them unable to move at times, and I can't imagine a few days every month, being even comperable to the "threat of getting kicked in the balls". Even if, the kick fades in minutes, that thing persists for day :l.

Also, pregnancy pills make woman gain fat easier, make their hormons go wild (switching from horny to asexual within minutes, mood swings, etc.) so really, take it easy

Deleted
    Women pay child support if the male gets custody in the UK. Rare though as the system is still weighted against the man but it happens.

Society is still sexist towards both sexes in various ways - Rape accusations, child support against men for example, or fair pay and punishing women for maternity leave for example against women.

Durza, there have been highly publicised cases of men raped by Women both in the US and UK, although rare.

I love this -

males know 3 colors: I'm a graphic designer. I know hundreds, but technically only in hex. lol. I know half of Duluxs' once range too.
    males needs only 2 pair of shoes: Work shoes. Work boots. Trainers. Drinking shoes. Normal shoes for every day use
    males always know what to put on (clothes wise): Whatever I find first?!
    males needs only shampoo + deo: Meh, not so inaccurate. Add aftershave.
    males needs only 5 minutes in bathroom: Or less lol
    males do read maps: So does my GF however :P
    when male goes to the shop for bread he comes out with bread only not half of a shop (and without bread): Everyones guilty of this :P
    males know how to fix things: Not every male lol
    males know how things works: As above
    males aren't afraid of spiders/mice: I'm not fair enough
    males tell truth (man, this shirt sucks instead of oh baby, you look GORGEOUS): STUPID men tell the truth. Smart men lie :P
    males can drive a car: So can women?!
    males can fly a plane: As above?? I had flying lessons last year with a female teacher :P
    males can hunt: I cant
    males can kill things, skin them, remove intestines and not faint because of blood everywhere: Never tried
    males don't give a F about killing bunnies: Only if its with a gun. Won't catch me breakingh a rabbits neck