Ok who thinks this was witty :)

Originally Posted by Lukazor
    I very rarely post anything as I generally prefer reading stuff, however I seriously need to vent...

So for a third night running I'm sat in the fleet with 221 people trying to get a group for any HM flashpoint and yet again the hours go by without success. I start a group and there are no tanks, you join a group and you need a healer, same old shit different day... And yet the few flashpoints I've managed to get into have been great, I just want to see more!

I love this game but after hitting 50, doing some of the awful grindy dailies and a bit of pvp I'm just sat here bored and getting frustrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    If you want LFG tool, then go play wow. What you are really asking is the ability to do the flashpoints without the need to wait - so in reality, what you are asking is for GW2 to be released, where anyone can play any role and you will not have to deal with stupidity of waiting or the brokenness of LFG.

So be a man and admit what you really need and want!
    I was over at swtor side and that thread actually made me chuckle, lol - I think the fact that in GW2 it will actually cater to players needs and will allow you to play with anyone is the smartest choice they have ever done to an MMO. I wish people would see why that game model is so broken
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

10+ Year Old Account
    It's amusing, but I think it could have been posted in "the One Thread" instead of it's own. I don't really know what else there is to say about it.

EDIT - didn't even notice it was your own quote... yeah, that takes out some of the amusement.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

move it delete it i don't care, i just think it made me chuckle
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"