Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gittyup View Post
    There is a vid on youtube and possibly a thread here about a Guardian critting over 9k. Its hard for someone to sit and say my class doesn't hit hard, I mean have you tried stacking surge? Just guessing though, that a sniper/gs with tons of surge would hit very hard on a crit.
    The problem with that is, when you hit 80% Crit Multiplier Surge Rating rapidly declines in usefulness.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Pommel Strike (Sentinel) easily deals 2x as much damage as all my other skills... which makes sense since it can only be used on incapacitated targets.
    thing is, this ability doesn't work in pvp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwLo3st0rqg

Sometimes this guy hits like 7k+ on 3+ targets, I don't think a lot of speccs can beat that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Egga View Post
    thing is, this ability doesn't work in pvp
    OP said nothing about in PvP only.

Snipers....

Ambush is nice, Full Columni gear its about 4.3k crit... Even with a crit/surge trinket it only goes up to 4.6k with the surge component.. and 4.9k with a surge adrenal...

So its just shy of 5k, before expertise

Snipers real power is in the links --

Explosive Probe -> Snipe -> Ambush.. the moment the first damage is done they could, in theory, do ~11k damage in "A Global" (with 1 global setup), and then follow that up with ~3.5k next global...

These numbers are not adjusted for Champion gear -- they are straight columni by the sniper spreadsheet, with crit/surge relic/adrenal added in as static to check the maximum numbers

I believe you would have to further qualify the situation as being "Full battlemaster vs. no PVP Gear" to really get huge huge numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Thranng View Post
    The problem with that is, when you hit 80% Crit Multiplier Surge Rating rapidly declines in usefulness.
    Just meant that people will say things having not tried anything different than smashing a button once. Good to know though. Here is that vid too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHuwPm6aDhs