Simmcraft- Interesting Scale factors?

Hello everyone,

I just ran Simmcraft(432-1) and i noticed some very interesting Scale factors, specifically related to haste.

It has me prioritizing Int(3.7) >SP(3.1) >Crit(1.6) >Mastery(1.15) > haste(.98) - - -Concerned with those three.

I'm affliction and I was under the assumption that haste should always simm higher( it has every single time before this Simm).

If anyone can help me confirm these values Id appreciate it.

Armory Link:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ombre/advanced

It is completely different of what I am getting... However I still have 430-8, I will get 432 and run it.

One thing to keep in mind is that stat weights do change as your gear progresses, your gear currently has a good haste value and taking into consideration that crit is better than mastery for affliction it could explain why it sims your character with those stats.

Ran your character and got different results:

Int - 3.7983
    SP - 2.9704
    Crit - 1.6288
    Haste - 1.5287
    Mastery - 1.1425
    Last edited by Calabera; 2012-02-09 at 05:09 PM.

I just re-ran it, and putting in Ultraxion vs. patchwerk. seems to throw the simms every direction.

patchwork seems to yield correct factors with haste 1.61 and crit 1.59 and mastery 1.2.

Ultraxion it changes every time i simm, perhaps that's where I'm seeing my discrepancy

Thanks for the Feed back Calabera. ( yes please do check if your 432 simms the same as me under Ultraxion conditions)