10+ Year Old Account

The three personalities.

So, I've been wondering if any of you share these 3, or if I'm the only one!

My three personalities is; morning me, afternoon me and evening/night me.

Morning me: Makes up various excuses not to do the things I have to that day, and it is a massive battle with the devil/angel on the shoulder.
    Scenario: I go back to sleep, and wake up as afternoon me, feeling guilty. Do Nothing all day, come up with excuses for various classmates that should text.
    Then afternoon me, turns into evening me; where I feel so guilty for not getting up that day, that I make huge plans for the next. "Im gonna go to school, study hard, be active all day, and probably hit the gym when I get home.

Afternoon me: Comes back from my study, proud of myself for defying the evil blizzard storming outside when I woke up. I then feel like cleaning my flat a bit, rarely do it; but the feeling is there. Take a nap. Wake up, do basicly nothing.

Evening me: Can't sleep because the nap I took earlier was too long, and now I'm not tired. Masturbates. Have a beer. Watch a movie. "If I fall asleep right this second, I have 4 hours of sleep". I then try to sleep, thinking that I'll do EVERYTHING the following day (like the gym, being active at school, grocery shopping instead of ordering a pizza.. etc..).

Share your me's !
    I like juice

Deleted
    Normal me, manic me and depressed me x)

not sure about all that...but my three personalities are also ordered by time of day.

morning: apathetic.
    afternoon: normal/focused on work.
    night: sanity levels decrease dramatically until i go to bed. during sleep my sanity is restored.

rinse and repeat.

morning me: im going to conqure the world and solve all my problems and fix myself
    afternoon me: i need a nap but cant fall asleep in the daylight
    evening me: im a failure o well ill just play wow

Deleted
    kinda simmilar i guess, at night i think "wow, i have done fuck all today, tomorow i am going to do this and this (inset activities), but in the morning i am too tired to do anything, and by the time i have woken up i just think "screw it, i will do it tomorow instead" happens nearly every day, i never get anything done :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to be confused as the weekend me's and you's - I'm sure that guy is totally different. I know mine is. He can conquer the world by drinking beer, and has energy and charm like Brad Pitt on meth.
    I like juice

15+ Year Old Account
    I am usually at my best between 7 PM and midnight.

The rest of the day... well. Can't define that.

naa... I hardly go beyond two different personalities in a day.

Who I am depends on if I'm hungry, tired, unfapped or havn't exercised that day yet. It also depends on who I am with or where I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning Me: Let's get everything done now that I need to do today.
    Afternoon Me: Everything's done, let's sleep.
    Evening Me: Time to get fucked up and destroy the world.

Deleted
    I have 3 personalities.

Morning me: When i first get up i am lazy and lethargic for an hour or so.

Hungry me: Horrible, snappy and not very pleasant.

Normal me: Fun loving and a nice guy.

Deleted
    Couldnt give a fuck me - This is my usual state, Really just chilled back, relaxed take everything as it comes and let things unfold natrually.

Stressy Me - This usually happens when im doing somthing and its not going well, example a couple of weeks back I had to repair my computer. not normally a problem however I had a pair of hard drives that would show up fine in the bios, however did not want to exist in windows. it ended up being the side of the case pushing on the lead as I closed it and knocking the lead slightly out of the drive. Drove me nuts untill I fugured it out at which point all 6 of my sata cables + the pata cables where replace

Seriously Focused on a task me : usually when I am in this mood I set my mind on a task and I get obsesed about compleating the task, I have actually walked right past friends and family and totally ignored them in the street without realising it when I get like this much to their annoyance.

Deleted
    Since I'm a night person I'm sleepy during morning. So my morning till about 12.00 is sleeping + watching tv mostly. Then I actually start to wake, move and run, and in the time from 12.00-20.00 I get some energy, I go around the house, town(when I don't have a regular scheduel, I go around town around 15.00-16.00 mostly) then come back, go around the house etc. Then during my last cycle, 20.00-2.00 next day I get tons of energy, I walk around the house with no reason (I like walking), I do stuff, if I'm home alone I vaccum, clean up, play on computer, feed cats, you know, I got lots of energy.

10+ Year Old Account
    My 3 personas morning /sleepy/tired naturally during the first 20 to 30 min dont talk to me i might break your head off like one of dem barbie dolls !
    Afternoon me full of energy im ussaly a very nice guy as i believe respect is something givin and not earned every one deserves an equal amount of respect and should be respected .Afternoon me i personally try to get every thing done in the last 3 or 4 hours as i know raid time is coming up so i do my chores such as cleaning, taking the dog for a walk ,going grocery shopping as in my house instead of bulk we just buy what we plan to eat that day or night ,and then cooking wash dishes get ready for raid at 8:00!IM REALLY CHEERFUL around raid time regradless if we wipe on heroic modes all night *i dont mind wiping over and over unlike some negitive nancys out there that huff andpuff and whine over vent every time, if your one of those people you put me in a bad mood and you,re more then welcome to go whine on another game maybe hello kitty island adventure is more your maturity level!