View Poll Results: Do you still play SWTOR?

Voters
83. This poll is closed
  • Yes. Subbed and will keep subbing!

48 57.83%
  • No, unsubbed!

35 42.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why would anyone sane drop swtor?
    I havent enjoyed an mmo launch more than i do atm with swtor and the future is looking super bright.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    You can be sure most of he negative responses Will be from people who haven't even played the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea the ah is a bit annoying in some ways but for selling it is super easy. It seems to auto scan to see what other people are selling an item for too which is nice.
    Nah I found out the other day I was selling my mission discoveries from slicing for a 1/2 their market value by using the suggested amounts (no wonder my auctions always sold before I made it back to the hangar), I dug a little deeper and my durasteel was being priced only 1/4 market value, it was pretty disappointing as this was to me the sole redeeming feature of the AH, so beware!

My vote was - yes still playing and will keep subbing, bugs are tedious but not game breaking or bad enough to ruin my enjoyment plus the rate of patches and attempted (hey can't win em all BW) fixes is encouraging so far. Everything else I like, there are flaws but on balance a good game.

I just subbed up with it a week ago or so, but I had played for awhile during the open beta. I guess I don't see how people are complaining so badly about a game that has been out for a little over a month. Sure, there are bugs and tweaks needed here and there but WoW was the exact same way when it was first launched.

Any new MMO will need to keep a faithful playerbase long enough to introduce more content and have time to fix the bugs. I don't know about you, but I've yet to see any MMO-style game to be released bug-free and chock full of endgame content for the following year of gameplay right out of the box.

I, for one, will keep my sub going as well as WoW(Mainly due to the year agreement) It's a fun experience and a great change of scenery from the fantasy world of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Crookers View Post
    Nah I found out the other day I was selling my mission discoveries from slicing for a 1/2 their market value by using the suggested amounts (no wonder my auctions always sold before I made it back to the hangar), I dug a little deeper and my durasteel was being priced only 1/4 market value, it was pretty disappointing as this was to me the sole redeeming feature of the AH, so beware!
    Really? Hmm... I was pretty sure that was how it was coming up with the numbers. Pretty sadface though I'll take a closer look at it later (not that I think you are lying but I always like to double check things)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    These threads are unnecessary and there is already a thread spanning several pages relating to people who are playing or not playing the game and why. Sure it doesn't have a poll but the discussion can be carried there, no need for a duplicate thread with the same topic. Thread Closed.