Thread: Why MLP?

10+ Year Old Account

Why MLP?

Can someone please explain the fascination with My Little Pony? I seriously don't get it

This was me in November, then I started watching it, now I'm a secret brony
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    go to the pony thread, this will get locked.

watch it for yourself and see

Why will this get locked, it should be in the TV forum, but this still should be a separate thread.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I am quite interested as well; it used to be a TV show player early on Saturday's or something, but that's about as far as I remember, why is it so popular on mmoc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McSpriest View Post
    Can someone please explain the fascination with My Little Pony? I seriously don't get it
    That is basically what everyone said before he started watching the show.

You really can't explain it. Just watch a few episodes online and decide for yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McSpriest View Post
    I seriously don't get it
    Join the club, i think it just appeals to a certain demographic, i suppose the same kinda people that like anime and that furry stuff. I've got a couple friends that watch it and all of them say "it actually contains lots of adult references!" but then i'll find myself watching a clip of some little horse sneezing and think to myself "does it really?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Why will this get locked, it should be in the TV forum, but this still should be a separate thread.
    all the others get locked and a mod just writes "pony talk stays in the pony thread"