Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Only gains i seen from x64 client is for some reason i record much better quality FRAPS movies 0.o sounds strange but it does.

Deleted
    32bit: 20fps and slowdowns to 1fps in 25lfr
    64bit: 35fps and no slowdowns in 25lfr ... lowest fps 20 fps

32bit: loadingtimes of 1-2 minutes at first loggin
    64bit: loadingtimes of 30 seconds max at first loggin

32bit: when i tab out of wow and tab back i have an frozen screen for about 20 seconds
    64bit: when i tab out and back in i can continue playing instantly

yes. 64bit was useless for me and my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    @Brett Skullcrack, Actually the Leatrix Latency Fix will do this for free. Yes I know LLF is just a way to change registry settings for you but I can't be arsed find you the explanation elsewhere. The results will wary but when i played WoW, from Europe, on US server it changed my latency from around 400ms+- to 180ms+-.
    Unlike the ping reduction service scams, Leatrix is perfectly legitimate. It disables the Nagle algorithm that can induce severe lag in certain scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    But they are. If you'd study Networking Technology 101 you could even tell why! Disagree? Go on, explain how an indirection step in the public Internet can reduce latency?
    I'm going to have to go with hops. Even studying basic routing protocols like RIP or EIGRP will yield the knowledge to understand why routing is dynamic and connecting "indirectly" can be faster. Just because you have 50/5 internet doesn't mean you can connect to your WoW server at the optimal speed.

Deleted
    I have used Leatrix since day 1 and never had any problems without it i hover around 300-400 latency with leatrix i get 49-50

I noticed a performance increase, but I am running on 1900x1200 resolution on ultra, with max aa/af, tons of addons etc. If your running low settings, low res, then you probably wont notice a difference.

So just because you have a bad pc doesnt mean 64bit is useless, please get a clue.

I haven't noticed any improvement between x86 and x64 version, just as I expected. The games runs good on Ultra settings on both versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetchy View Post
    I'm going to have to go with hops. Even studying basic routing protocols like RIP or EIGRP will yield the knowledge to understand why routing is dynamic and connecting "indirectly" can be faster. Just because you have 50/5 internet doesn't mean you can connect to your WoW server at the optimal speed.
    And I'm going to have to go with "you don't know anything" if you think RIP or EIGRP have anything to do with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    And I'm going to have to go with "you don't know anything" if you think RIP or EIGRP have anything to do with this.
    I said they would yield the knowledge to understand why routing is dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetchy View Post
    I said they would yield the knowledge to understand why routing is dynamic.
    Those are intra-domain routing protocols. Perhaps you should study BGP, and especially its use in practice, to understand why routing is not nearly as dynamic as you seem to think.