Love token macro help

Hey guys, a guildie of my has recently been using a macro that "apparently" allows him to simply press once and then leave on for hours on end killing things for him, which obviously gets him an absolute crap ton of love tokens (last night he left it on for hours and got over 3k of them, just to clarify, he does not repeatedly press the macro, only once at the start of the afk farming session. He has decided to be selfish and keep the macro to himself, does anyone know how i could get a macro like this to work? I thought this kind of thing was considering botting and blizzard has removed the functionality to do this in tyhe macro system, but he ensures me its not. and if this is true I want to get my hands on it.

Thank you for all the help

Its not a macro...he is botting. No other way about it.

To clarify, there is no method in game that allows you to just simply press a button that will automatically target and kill an npc over and over. He is using a 3rd party program that is obviously againts the ToS
    Last edited by Tenzai; 2012-02-09 at 06:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If something sounds to good to be true, it usually is.

There is no way that what your friend is doing is legal by Blizz standerds. Blizz want you to constantly control your char, not go AFK for hours on end. So even if by some miracle your friend has the ubermacro of the year, it still wouldn't be o.k. according to Blizz.

That said, I think your friend is just botting and didn't want to tell you that. I've had this happen with a semi close friend on WoW as well. They're ashamed of using it....but not so ashamed they stop using it when you confront them with weird goings on. They just deny for a while till they can no longer.

Besides, nice "friend" if he has a legal way to easily get all kinds of benefits but doesnt give you this simple macro code....right?! I didn't think so either. He's botting, I can pretty much guarantee it.

Yeah this is what i thought tbh, mainly just because he didnt want to give it to me, Im gonna assume hes either probably botting or trying to do a crap troll. Both situations are pathetic :P thanks for the help

Well, hunters can put their pet on aggresive in throne of the tides and just rake in the kills. I don't play hunters though, so idk how he would heal his pet. Maybe with a bear it'd work. But no macro needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks can afk too in HoL, they just need to press "heal funnel" every now and then.
    Warlock (SL main)

Topic is drifting into borderline botting, so closing thread.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator