Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I played bear-carrie in season 10 and we made it up to 2,1k . A bear isnt as mobil as a warrior but the bear is viable for ratings up to 2,2k . Maybe even further.

Secondary Stats:

Mastery should be your choice. Why ? Dodge isnt reliable for several reasons ( stuns , controls , people standing behind you , position-delay etc. ) . Mastery gives you a bigger shield against physicaldmg and if there are more than 2 meeles attacking you trash and prank will give you some nice shield-uptime (Shields should absorb ~15k) . Since Revenge is no longer gaines in PvP Mastery got weeker but its still better than dodge. Try to get 5% Hit and some expertise so your bash wont miss/dodge/parry and to improve SD uptime.

Gems:

Normal Gems:

Mystic Lightstone should be in every socket , except for metagem-needs or resillience socketbonus.

Metagems:
    Your Metagem should be one of the two following.

Powerful Shadowspirit Diamond for reduced stun duration , this really helps getting out of a smokebombs faster.

Effulgent Shadowspirit Diamond for reduced magic dmg. Usually Casters are much more painfull for bears than meeles.

RBG?? your a druid dood go boomkin thats where druids excel in RBG!

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally use the spell reflect meta. It seems silly, but that 1% chance of fuck you can decide games. Reflecting a Deep Freeze really will win you games.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

warriors = last stand, big heal, shield wall/block/ leap, charge(s), aoe stun, single target stun, > bear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcks View Post
    warriors = last stand, big heal, shield wall/block/ leap, charge(s), aoe stun, single target stun, > bear
    Yeah, we've gone over this. But at this point, we've acknowledged that so let's just focus on helping him make the most out of his bear.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Yeah, we've gone over this. But at this point, we've acknowledged that so let's just focus on helping him make the most out of his bear.
    the bear is his offspec, getting the most out of his offspec especially for RBG would mean boomkin!

Quote Originally Posted by stickyjam View Post
    the bear is his offspec, getting the most out of his offspec especially for RBG would mean boomkin!
    oh god, not boomkin. I tried it once, filled out my set, it was really frustrating to play. Granted I only got an honor set for it so I could try to knock people off cliffs, and the disappointment in typhoon's reliability may have jaded my experience.