Hello,

Im at my wits end with this problem, im not very clued up on networking setups so its likely just something really simple im missing but i thought i would post here to see if any of you guys could help me out. Basically i have a router with my pc and xbox connected to it using the internet, both on wireless since the router had to be downstairs and we are upstairs. The router is a belkin one.

Problems started a few days ago when my brother decided to start paying over xbox live, everything is fine while he plays and connects etc, no lag in wow or disconnects. The problems start when he turns the xbox off, it disconnects me from the internet completely for a few minutes and then comes back on. It can be pretty frustrating during raid times and i suddenly run on the spot during a boss. Ive searched around but cant seem to find anything to fix it, ive tried setting both to static ips also.

Any help would be apreciated, if you need anymore info feel free to ask as im not the best at explaining myself when im pissed off haha