Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So i was wondering if i could run this since ive been looking for a new game for a while now.
    my spec is as follows:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz
    4gb ram
    windows 7 64 bit
    sound card.
    and plenty of hard drive space.

The only thing im worried about is my graphics. i have Intel(R) HD Graphics..... Its a laptop from like 2010 is when i think i bought it.
    What do you guys think?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

2. "There weren't cookie cutter builds."
    You're wrong. Next!

Those integrated graphics are rough. Not gonna look too good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strudle View Post
    So i was wondering if i could run this since ive been looking for a new game for a while now.
    my spec is as follows:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz
    4gb ram
    windows 7 64 bit
    sound card.
    and plenty of hard drive space.

The only thing im worried about is my graphics. i have Intel(R) HD Graphics..... Its a laptop from like 2010 is when i think i bought it.
    What do you guys think?
    You'll barely be able to run it. Once you get into WvW you'll be below 10 fps.

how will my system do

Amd 965BE x4 (game makes it run very hot
    4gb ram
    msi gtx 560ti
    windows 764 bit
    23inch mnitor

anyone know how the radeon 6670g (DDR3) is fairing with GW2? I read quite a bit during the beta and stress test (yes, not fully optimized bad time to side) that this card, in specific was having some problems. As the game has been out for a bit was curious to see if anyone has got some results on how well it performs.

here's a link to my full system specs:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16883229285

I upgraded to windows 8, shouldn't make a difference though

also : monitor is 1900x1080

Deleted
    Hoping my computer will run it, cross my fingers ;P

So back when guild wars 2 was first released I purchased an MSI GeForce GTX 660ti OC hoping to at least run the game at acceptable levels. I was severely disappointed with the performance of that card and decided to RMA it. I've been without a GPU since then waiting on some prices to come down on other cards while I also expanded my budget a bit. On the 660ti @ 1680x1050 with every single in game setting set to the highest possible option, anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, super sampling, you name it. My fps at times dipped into the 25 range or slightly lower while just running around the open world doing dynamic events here and there, and would probably sit around 38-42 fps on average, rarely going as high as 60fps (monitor limited).

My budget has gone from $300.00 to $500.00 for a graphics card .I've purchased a nice 1080 monitor and I want whichever GPU is going to give me the best performance in guild wars 2 with the latest drivers.

I've tried looking for very recent benchmarks for GW2 and have not been able to track them down on my own, so I have no material off of which to guide me towards the right GPU for me. If anyone has first hand experience with this game using anything from a GTX 670/680 to an AMD 7970, I would value your advice greatly. Here are my PC specs, I don't think I'll be running into any bottlenecks with it.

ASUS Maximus Gene-z Micro-ATX motherboard.
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 3.4ghz stock speed.
    G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB DDR3 1600.
    Gaming @ 1920x1080 resolution.
    Thermaltake TR2 600W PSU 1x 6pin & 1x 6+2pin connectors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    Memory: 32Gig
    Processor: i7-3930K @4.8GHz
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 680 4gig x2

Deleted
    My specs:
    Ati mobility radeon HD 5470 1GB
    AMD Turion II P520 Dual-core 2.30 GHz
    4GB ram
    laptop
    so can it run?

Gonna jump in with my own specs here aswell.

Operating System - Windows Vista Home Edition 64bit
    Processor - AMD Phenom 9750 Quad Core 2.4GHz
    GPU - Radeon Sapphire HD 4850 X2 1GB GDDR 3
    RAM - 4GB
    Monitor Resolution - 1680 x 1050

Been playing WoW for 6years but its just lost all its charm for me and im really interested in GW2. However,after a rather horrific experience with SWTOR earlier in the year id love to find out before hand if my specs are capable of running GW2 on any decent level. Not expecting ultra level graphics across the board..im more concerned with playability and a measure of stability.

Traditionally my CPU has been the biggest bottle neck but ive yet to find a game that i cant run on a playable level. Had awful problems in pvp with SWTOR but it was still playable..plus that games engine was a horribly unoptimised mess so it was hard to nail down the exact problems.

MMO's are a different beast altogether when it comes to this..so yeah,would love to hear from anyone in the know what chances i have of running GW2. Please and thank you. =)

Deleted
    hello guys
    some days I am most looking forward to GW2 and I wanted to know if my pc can run this game

amd athlon 64 x2 3800 + (2 GHz)
    2.5 gb ram ddr2
    hd 5450

i play 1024x768...with this resolution I could do 25-30 fps?

sry for my bad English

10+ Year Old Account
    Hallo. I'm thinking about getting GW2 for myself and the GF and was just wondering how well this PC will run it. Preferably want to run at max settings (or near max).

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860
    Ram: 16GB
    Mobo: EVGA P55 SLI LE E653
    GPU: GeForce GTX470

Thanks.

EDIT: You can click my signature for my CPU-Z.
    Last edited by Serj Tankian; 2012-12-16 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    Hallo. I'm thinking about getting GW2 for myself and the GF and was just wondering how well this PC will run it. Preferably want to run at max settings (or near max).

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860
    Ram: 16GB
    Mobo: EVGA P55 SLI LE E653
    GPU: GeForce GTX470

Thanks.

EDIT: You can click my signature for my CPU-Z.
    It'll kick its ass. The CPU and RAM are overkill for most anything gaming, but that Graphics card is underpowered, especially when compared to everything else.

Deleted
    AMD Phenom Dual Core 3.3ghz
    4GB
    ATI 6770 1024mb oc'd

Would play in 1280*720 as on 19"

How would my pc fair fps wise?

Ram: 8Gb
    Cpu: AMD FX Black Edition 4.4 GHZ
    Gpu: GTX GeForce 560

Can I play it?

Deleted
    Just FYI, I've been running the game using the Beta Mac client on a 2011 MacBook Air 13", and it runs at perfectly playable speeds and is pretty stable (one crash in 5 intense days). The Intel HD graphics mean the display settings are pretty much all on Low and it rarely gets over 20 fp, but it still looks excellent and it all works.

Would I be able to run it?

Windows XP Home SP3
    Pentium 4 2.8GHz
    3.00GB RAM
    Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT

Deleted
    I've found Can You RUN it to be trustworthy.

Tested my own old machine on it before buying GW2 and it made an accurate prediction.
    (able to play with decent FPS at mid/low settings)

So my 6870 is dead. My backup is a 4650. What are some things I should probably keep away from (outside of WvW) if I hope to have any joy playing?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    So my 6870 is dead. My backup is a 4650. What are some things I should probably keep away from (outside of WvW) if I hope to have any joy playing?
    Big scale events (especially Claw of Jormag) are quite taxing, how is your cpu? If you got a stong cpu you might enjoy some WvW with much less eye candy.