Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    The last time I ate wild mushrooms, I was in Montana. And then the UFOs ripped the sky open like a sheet, and a small mechanical gnome burrowed out of my chest and explained how time is an illusion, all we see is in our minds, therefore the universe is all in our minds. Then I channeled a 3000 year old Chinese monk who taught me to breathe without moving my chest... yeah... that happened (really, I can still do the breathing thing).

So, I'll leave the wild mushrooms to you
    haha, yeah there is a lot of mushrooms that can mess you up, for example you got the Webcaps(I think thats the name in english) that look very similiar to autumn chanterelles, the webcaps is lethal, but once you learn to notice the differences it's really no problem and there really is nothing like getting your own wild mushrooms imo, it's like fishing really, always feels/tastes better when you catch fish and cook it right away imo.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Cullen Skink. Best soup ever, no dispute.

Nah, it's half way between Fudge and Toffee. It's harder than fudge, but more crumbly than toffee. And oh-so-much sweeter.
    Ah cool.

I made mounds of potato cakes yesterday!

For breakfast today - poached kippers, potato cakes and a fried egg on top - NOM!

Deleted
    I met a few Americans at work today, and none could answer this question. What does the DC in washington DC stand for? No cheating! I know it now because i googled it, but i was shocked they did not know that about their own capital city.

Do you guys know? Or did i just meet some idiot meatheads? They were Marines, so i am guessing the latter.

15+ Year Old Account
    sry guys i got d3 beta yesterday, and weekend, and party, still not sober, what´d i miss?

why is archangel banned? wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I met a few Americans at work today, and none could answer this question. What does the DC in washington DC stand for? No cheating! I know it now because i googled it, but i was shocked they did not know that about their own capital city.

Do you guys know? Or did i just meet some idiot meatheads?
    Isn't it District of Columbia or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Isn't it District of Columbia or something?
    Yup, but the guys i spoke to did not know. want to know if our American friends here know it, shame on them if they do not.

Deleted
    On a side note, I just found some Scotch Tablet sitting on the table. Nom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    sry guys i got d3 beta yesterday, and weekend, and party, still not sober, what´d i miss?

No idea, but if its her second ban she will be looking at a few months suspension.

Yup, but the guys i spoke to did not know. want to know if our American friends here know it, shame on them if they do not.
    Yes, I knew what the DC means. I'll admit I don't know why they named it that.

Mostly we just refer to it as "Washington" without saying the DC part, so I can understand people never really thinking about it. I think for the most part if we just say "Washington" we're referring to the national capitol; if we're referring to the state on the west coast, we say "Washington state".

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

Calling people sick fucks or something, she tends do write stupid shit sometimes. Apart from her not liking muslims she seems like a sound person though.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Calling people sick fucks or something, she tends do write stupid shit sometimes. Apart from her not liking muslims she seems like a sound person though.
    oh snap o_O not very polite
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account

Do you guys know? Or did i just meet some idiot meatheads? They were Marines, so i am guessing the latter.
    It's District of Colombia. I've known that since I was like 5 years old. The Americans you were talking to were either putting you on, or they were just complete idiots.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    It's District of Colombia. I've known that since I was like 5 years old. The Americans you were talking to were either putting you on, or they were just complete idiots.
    AS i said, they were meathead marines. Good to see they were just a minority.

10+ Year Old Account

District of Columbia.

Not knocking the Marines, they have a lot of intelligent people, but some of them are kind of . . .
    Putin khuliyo

AS i said, they were meathead marines. Good to see they were just a minority.
    Well, you see, it's called DC because of Superman. After the Revolutionary War, we were a confused people with an unclear future. Batman advocated re-aligning with the British because of their superior financial structure. Meanwhile, Wonder Woman advocated aligning with the French, because of their free spirit and the assistance they gave us in the war. Others, such as Superman, were concerned that the federal government should not be under the jurisdiction of any particular state. He therefore flew into the Atlantic ocean, retrieved the lost city of Atlantis, and placed it on the border of Virginia.

And that's why it's called DC.

Deleted
    Well, you see, it's called DC because of Superman. After the Revolutionary War, we were a confused people with an unclear future. Batman advocated re-aligning with the British because of their superior financial structure. Meanwhile, Wonder Woman advocated aligning with the French, because of their free spirit and the assistance they gave us in the war. Others, such as Superman, were concerned that the federal government should not be under the jurisdiction of any particular state. He therefore flew into the Atlantic ocean, retrieved the lost city of Atlantis, and placed it on the border of Virginia.

And that's why it's called DC.
    I knew there was a reason Batman was my fave super hero!

I knew there was a reason Batman was my fave super hero!
    That's mostly how it went down anyway... if you use the names Hamilton, Jefferson, and Madison, at least.

The part with the lost city of Atlantis really happened. (No really!)

15+ Year Old Account

Mostly we just refer to it as "Washington" without saying the DC part, so I can understand people never really thinking about it. I think for the most part if we just say "Washington" we're referring to the national capitol; if we're referring to the state on the west coast, we say "Washington state".
    The city name is Washington, and it is in the district of Columbia. Basically, the district of Columbia is a federal non-state that exists do the DC would not be in a state. Washington D.C is like New York, NY.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Healthcare in America is extremely fucked up. Health insurance, for one, is the biggest load of shit there is. I pay health insurance but I can only get help paying for healthcare if my bill is over $1000 or some shit like that. Lets say over a 6 month span I make 2 doctor visits, both with $500 bills (insane prices btw for doing nothing). I have to pay all of that, + the monthly insurance fee.

In order to lower the amount of money it takes for your "insurance" to kick in, you have to pay a lot more on a monthly basis...and you might not even need healthcare...

Why is the healthcare industry so corrupted and fucked up in America? B/c most people are fat. People have so many health problems and sicknesses that could be easily avoided. If they had free health care theyd go to the doctor every day. Medical schools cost wayyyy too much money...and doctors get paid wayyy too much money.

My last and only visit to an urgent care clinic..they measured my blood preasure, took my temperature, weighed me, asked me some questions about my problem and felt around my stomach for a min, guessed my diagnosis, and gave me a prescription for $10 drugs. Took about 20 mins or so all in all, including the wait time for the nurse practitioner to come talk to me. I have health insurance. They paid for nothing. My rate went up. It cost about $300. Fuck this country.

10+ Year Old Account

Living in Washington state, my mind jumps to the state first when I hear "Washington". I've always thought of the capitol as "DC", not "Washington".
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon