Page 1 of 3
LastLast

PTR Patch 1.1.3 Notes

• Classes and Combat
      • General
        • Surge rating has been re-balanced. It now reaches diminishing returns the same way as other damage ratings, and its per point damage contribution has been reduced by approximately 10%.
      • Bounty Hunter
        • Mercenary
          • Arsenal
            • Stabilizers: Correctly adds pushback resistance to Unload.

• Trooper
        • Commando
          • Gunnery
            • Steadied Aim: Correctly adds pushback resistance to Full Auto.

Companion Characters
      • General
        • Some taxis that failed to re-summon companions upon reaching their destination now properly re-summon them.
        • Companions no longer indicate they wish to speak with you when you are not yet eligible for their next conversation.
        • If a player is invited to a nearly full group and declines, that player is no longer prevented from summoning a companion.

Crew Skills
      • Crafting Skills
        • Non-stackable crafting materials are now refunded if the crafting assignment is canceled.
        • The number of non-stackable crafting materials a player has is now correctly reflected in the crafting UI.

Biochem

• Exotech schematics will now function properly.
        • Crafting Exotech consumables now results in three items with a chance of one additional item on a crafting critical.

Flashpoints and Operations
      • General
        • Conversation rewards like Social and Alignment Points and Companion Affection are gained more consistently during Hard Mode Flashpoints.

Flashpoints
        • Boarding Party
          • In Hard Mode, players are no longer blocked from re-entering the Flashpoint in some circumstances when the group is defeated during the encounter with Jorland.

• Kaon Under Siege
          • Expulsor Droid now drops the correct loot.

• Operations
        • Karagga’s Palace
          • The chest in 8-man Nightmare Mode now spawns properly after defeating Karagga.

Items
      • General
        • Items can no longer be used while they are locked for trading, selling on the GTN, or when attaching the item to a mail message.
        • Pure Shockfrozen Water is now consumed on use and has a stack limit of one (instead of two).
        • Unique items can no longer be traded to a player that has the maximum number of that item in their inventory.
        • A confirmation dialog is now displayed when purchasing items with commendations or tokens and when purchasing expensive items.
        • The Portable Holo Dancer can no longer be targeted by abilities and effects.

Legacy
      • A confirmation dialog is now displayed when choosing a Legacy name. The UI has been updated to better communicate Legacy name decisions.

Missions and NPCs
      • General
        • Small amounts of Social Points are no longer lost in some circumstances (rarely at the beginning of a Flashpoint or in some mission conversations).
        • Bonus Series missions on Tatooine (Republic and Imperial) can now be abandoned.

Missions
        • Imperial
          • Eve of Destruction: This mission progresses properly even if the player does not immediately travel to Corellia.

Republic
          • Need to Impress: Resolved a dialogue issue with Ambassador Jannik that blocked progress in this mission.
          • Rapid Response: This mission can now be failed if the player leaves the mission phase while attempting to destroy the Bomb-Carrying Droids.
          • Taris Bonus Series: The cinematic for the objective "Return to Storm" now completes properly even if the player has not finished Reconstruction Efforts.

PvP
      • General
        • Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.

Warzones
        • Voidstar
          • Updated the bomb door collision to remove a spot players could stand against and not be targetable.

World PvP
        • Ilum
          • Players are now notified when they kill a player but do not receive credit due to rate limits.

Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
      • Players are no longer occasionally disconnected from the game when interacting with a mailbox.
      • Players no longer lose mouse click functionality in some circumstances after pressing multiple mouse buttons.
    Last edited by Boubouille; 2012-02-14 at 08:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish they would fix defend the shipment. Also no help on jugg threat, maybe I will make my marauder my main : /
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.
    woot!

10char

Deleted
    Minor bugfixes. Nothing really worthwhile. Never even experienced the majority of these issues they are supposedly fixing. Doesn't mean ofcourse that it doesn't bother others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    No word on abandoning quests eh?

Pisses me off something fierce.
    check under missions and nps's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by viciouss View Post
    check under missions and nps's.
    That is 1 quest , most ppl have much more then that one quest that they cannot abandon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooherder View Post
    That is 1 quest , most ppl have much more then that one quest that they cannot abandon.
    I beleive theres more than one bonus mission on tattoine. I understand it may be on other planets but if they are fixing one we can assume the rest ae not far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by viciouss View Post
    I beleive theres more than one bonus mission on tattoine. I understand it may be on other planets but if they are fixing one we can assume the rest ae not far behind.
    Yeah I have 4 planets with gray quests...

You know what happens when you assume.

10+ Year Old Account
    That even if it turns out to not be the case the world keeps on turning?

That surge nerf is going to hurt scoundrels and operatives pretty bad especially when they're pretty much an endangered species now.

Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post
    PvP
    [list]General
    • Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.
    I always wondered what was causing this to happen. I've rarely run into this issue myself, but still, it has happened and always just seemed completely random. It's good to know they were able to find out what was the main cause of the problem and actually posting the reason. I would expect other games to leave out the "when the first player" when saying they solved the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ohnoto View Post
    [*]Players no longer lose mouse click functionality in some circumstances after pressing multiple mouse buttons.[/list][/list]
    Oh thank the Devs. This is the closest thing to a game breaker that has been annoying me personally.

"Oh look, push to talk in mumble + click on something = need to restart client." Very annoying.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post
    Oh thank the Devs. This is the closest thing to a game breaker that has been annoying me personally.

"Oh look, push to talk in mumble + click on something = need to restart client." Very annoying.
    I hope that's actually what I've been experiencing. I've only noticed it happening when I've tabbed out every once in awhile.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

10+ Year Old Account

you know when that happens refreshing the UI fixes it ;p or at least it did for me....

myeh who cares one way or the other, they're fixin it
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    I love the new fixes on balancing Imp v. Rep abilities
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooherder View Post
    I have an optional class quest that I can't abandon from Act 1 or 2. I'm done with my class quest line...

On a side note, I like:
    Some taxis that failed to re-summon companions upon reaching their destination now properly re-summon them.
    Companions no longer indicate they wish to speak with you when you are not yet eligible for their next conversation.

I don't know if you've tried it but when this happens to me, I can push the talk button again at the same time as left clicking and it works again. Granted its still annoying but its much better than resetting the game or UI.
    Taking quotes out of context is a lot different than quoting fact.
    "Hey, did you hear Obama wants taxes are to go up substantially next year for everybody?"
    When he really said "Under the tax plans passed by the last administration, taxes are expected to go up substantially next year for everybody."

Yes, you're now Fox News.
    ~Delias

Press Ctrl + U twice to reload UI ^_^

Surge nerf.. Will make sage/sorc even more op as they are not as crit dependant as others.
    Last edited by kliffharry; 2012-02-10 at 03:31 AM.

No "losing target" fix?

Also wish theyd do something to help acquiring targets. Tab fails so hard and the hit boxes of players and mobs are so tiny you have trouble mouse clicking them >.<