Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Great news, can not wait for the game. I hope they get comfortable enough for a release date soon; also I REALLY hope they do not release Diablo 3 the week of finals as they released Cataclysm during finals & it SUCKED.

Q2 means a release in April or June, I'm pretty happy with that Yeah, I'd have preferred March, but not realistically expected considering how time keeps marching on and there was no word of release. I'm not sure who originally said that "early" 2012 meant Q1 and that rumour spread like wildfire and stuck in a lot of peoples minds, wishful thinking I guess
    Moderator of Professions & Garrisons | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

Currently playing: Warlords of Draenor | Diablo 3 | Hex TCG | Heroes of the Storm
    Steam

I DONT FUCKING GET IT! like wtf? i almost dont want to get the damn game just because they keeep saying shit and dont ever pull through...like seriously? stop making so many damn changes release the game, There worse then politics, Say a bunch of shit that sounds so cool and exciting but never do it or delay the fuck outta it until its so far past what they originally said that no one gives a flying fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Furiex View Post
    I DONT FUCKING GET IT! like wtf? i almost dont want to get the damn game just because they keeep saying shit and dont ever pull through...like seriously? stop making so many damn changes release the game, There worse then politics, Say a bunch of shit that sounds so cool and exciting but never do it or delay the fuck outta it until its so far past what they originally said that no one gives a flying fuck.

welcome to games by blizzard please take a seat over there
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Q2 means a release in April or June, I'm pretty happy with that Yeah, I'd have preferred March, but not realistically expected considering how time keeps marching on and there was no word of release. I'm not sure who originally said that "early" 2012 meant Q1 and that rumour spread like wildfire and stuck in a lot of peoples minds, wishful thinking I guess
    It was said last year they where aiming for a Early Q1 release, but that post has "surprisingly" vanished.

Edit:

I have a feeling it's been held back for a few reason. A few big titles are set for release in the next few months and knowing Blizzard they will want to release it when nothing is coming out for around a month so there is no competition.
    Last edited by Roar-Powah; 2012-02-11 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    It was said last year they where aiming for a Early Q1 release, but that post has "surprisingly" vanished.
    They had only said early 2012, not Q1

Quote Originally Posted by grug View Post
    They had only said early 2012, not Q1
    Source?

I'm pretty sure they even said it on twitter that DIII was aiming for Q1

No great surprise (though I was one hoping for a Q1 release). Back to maybe finally finishing D2 hell solo, I suppose.

So thats why I´m starting to get spam mail about getting Diablo 3 for free for 90 days...
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Pretty sure towards the end of 2011 they said Q1 release of 2012 "aimed". Clearly there is a lot of politics going on. They know they can distract people from DS with D3 so they are trying to keep the annual pass people "happy".

Quote Originally Posted by Fower View Post
    on a shop in my country the game is available in 49 days.. i cant wait!
    Tesco is significantly less optimistic.

http://www.tescoentertainment.com/st...-iii/8:785845/

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress View Post
    Tesco is significantly less optimistic.

http://www.tescoentertainment.com/st...-iii/8:785845/
    Lmfao that is funny as fuck. Probably not far off.

Quote Originally Posted by Fower View Post
    on a shop in my country the game is available in 49 days.. i cant wait!
    And the vendor you're purchasing from is lying, expect an e-mail shortly that says your game will be delayed.

As to what Cakka was saying, most of us knew that a Q1, and even the "early 2012 release" statement was bull. Over six months AFTER they started beta testing, and nearly four years after they announced that they were mostly done with alpha, Blizzard is starting to realize that if they don't release this game soon, people are flat out not going to be interested anymore. Creating a hype over the game was achieved in the winter of 2011, in 2012 people are starting to get upset and at some point just start asking for their money back and flat out not playing the game. You may say, "But Diablo 3 is going to be awesome, even if they grow uninterested now, maybe later they'll play it." They may, but you also need to keep in mind that the methods of how Blizzard has handled the whole Diablo 3 fiasco has left a very sour taste in everyone's mouth. Top that off with the general unrest over Cata, the fact that Blizzcon 2012 was cancelled so they could push out "three games in 2012" only to tell investors a few weeks later that they are only going to release "two games for this year" meaning MoP and D3 are coming out, but HotS is getting bumped into 2013 because of poor managment in 2011. Ya, everyone playing a Blizzard developed game at the moment should be entirely outraged over the year that was 2011. 2011 was a monumental testament to Blizzard royally screwing up. Between directly lying to their subscriber of WoW as to what content was being developed, it's expected arrival date and why that date (In feb Abyssal Maw and Firelands were "ready to patch in" but no one was "ready for the new content" so they "held it off" and only released the troll raids. In late March and early May everyone learned that Blizzard hadn't even started making Firelands, they literally LIED to their customers, and then tried to cover their asses over the fact. They cut an ENTIRE raid out of a patch because they couldn't finish it in time, and we only got Firelands. Then when subs continued to bleed throughout Q3 they started to build the tech for LFR, transmogg and made Dragon Soul, rather than starting Dragon Soul AFTER they released Firelands.).

To be quite frank, if GW2's beta comes out within 2 weeks before or after D3, I flat out will not buy D3, ever. D3 was going to be a fun tie over till GW2, but at the moment I expect GW2 to actually get released before D3. That is sad, considering that until December of last year, GW2 was still in its alpha stages, and had been in alpha for even less time than D3.

You know that in the end it will be worth the wait - just like with every Blizzard game. People might hate to wait - but they hate a buggy, rushed and unfinished no-fun game more....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Would rather wait for a game that is finished than something that is not. Quit complaining like a little brat and just keep your mouth shut. We all have to wait as well, and we seem to be doing just fine. Jump on the band wagon bro.

you must not play wow? I believe the quote was we saw what happened with ICC and are making sure the release of mists is close enough to the last Tier of Cataclysm to Make sure there is not a repeat of ICC 11 months. So far we are 3 months into DS and no word of even friend/family beta starting which means Mists is still minimum 5-6 months out. So DS will be 9 months old before mists and thats being a optimist.
    Mohots---Main
    Molife ---Alt
    Monopaly---Alt/old Main

Not a big suprise, they were aiming for early 2011 but it was pushed back. Probably because they just changed quite a bit of how some of the features work, and they dont have the runes or whatever in the game yet (this might not happen in beta though who knows).

Blizzards biggest enemy in this whole delay mess is themselves, they announced D3 way to early, Id rather them just take all the time they need now. Early June would be a great time for release, its the start of summer and fits into the back end of the Q2 window.

Of course im going to be on a 2 month hiatus for boot camp starting march 1st with probably a limited time to play after that anyway so I honestly dont care when its released.

Well I was thinking it would be out around summer, so this is just fine. Though of course plans could change for whatever reason. I do have some hopes that it really will be out by June though.
    It's LeviOsa, not LeviosAR!

I'd be perfectly content with a june release, just so long as they are doing extensive internal testing. The beta test is such bs. its a teaser, not a beta test at all, got my beta invite over 2 months ago, all i've really been able to test for them is the ah. levels 1-13 are smooth and working fine, no balance to test, barely any skills to test. Really worries me for nightmare hell and inferno mode, let alone the other acts.

Quote Originally Posted by Maes View Post
    I'd be perfectly content with a june release, just so long as they are doing extensive internal testing. The beta test is such bs. its a teaser, not a beta test at all, got my beta invite over 2 months ago, all i've really been able to test for them is the ah. levels 1-13 are smooth and working fine, no balance to test, barely any skills to test. Really worries me for nightmare hell and inferno mode, let alone the other acts.
    Sort of, except with the major game changes recently, there are definate issues. They are working on it, but it sure is slow as hell compared to other beta's ive been in.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger