Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    This game better be real fucking epic, with all the delays

Quote Originally Posted by Kittahsmash View Post
    So you're going to cancel your pre-order (assuming you have one) and not touch the game ever? Can I have your copy? I've got a friend who would like it.
    and give you my battlenet. No.

Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    Ive been waiting for Diablo 3 for 10 years, so a few months extra is nothing.
    It was a few extra months back in August when they said it would come out in late 2011.

D3 is the Dre's Detox of the gaming world

---------- Post added 2012-02-21 at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Janzor View Post
    Ah, I know your type. If they did what you say, you would've been the first one on forums whining about Blizzard releasing a buggy, unfinished game.[COLOR="red"]
    If I played through Fable 3 without complaining about bugs, I don't think I ever will.
    dictated but not read.

GW2 beta started as far as I know and if it got released before D3 or by maximum at the same month, most gamers will pick GW2 over D3. GW2 is going to be like a Tsunami that is going to crush anything on its way especially D3 and WoW. On the other hand we have limping game struggling for release and they are stripping out any features that will hold them back from the release date.

That will be interesting to see which one will win this year.

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    A friend of mine who works at Best Buy in the Geek squad just told me that they recieved a paper with incoming releases this year. D3 is supposed to be on June 6th.

If anything to me its the best ''possible'' release date iv'e seen. And its in Q2
    1. I am an employee of Best Buy as well, and these dates are guestimates at best.
    2. Your friend can get fired for releasing any sort of information such as that.
    3. 2nd quarter is accurate, so April-June.

Quote Originally Posted by Janzor View Post
    What game today has LAN? Seriously? LAN is dead, deal with it. Every LAN party has a decent internet connection so as long as everyone has bought their copy, no problem playing it.

Nobody forces you to use the RMAH. Plenty of people never bought stuff in D2 either.

Wave of delays is better than buggy, unfinished game. After 10 years, I don't mind few more months.
    I can't really think of much hack and slash platformers that don't have LAN, oh yeh D3 forgot bout that one. The best thing bout LAN was the social aspect of it, 8 ppl in a house/at uni/in the middle of the Nevada Desert with some sort of a power source can game, heck if u really wanted to you can even have it going via a wifi setup in a car cruise, driver I'm sorry.
    The constant internet connection is a pain too, too many a times doing raid bosses in wow to have a sudden drop out, imagine stone of jordan drops, abt to click it then ta da "connection has been lost". Yep good fun.

Also 4 player max...off the top of my head, there's around 6 other friends who wouldn't mind playing together on a server...well make that 5 now.

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by twopac View Post
    I can't really think of much hack and slash platformers that don't have LAN, oh yeh D3 forgot bout that one. The best thing bout LAN was the social aspect of it, 8 ppl in a house/at uni/in the middle of the Nevada Desert with some sort of a power source can game, heck if u really wanted to you can even have it going via a wifi setup in a car cruise, driver I'm sorry.
    The constant internet connection is a pain too, too many a times doing raid bosses in wow to have a sudden drop out, imagine stone of jordan drops, abt to click it then ta da "connection has been lost". Yep good fun.

Also 4 player max...off the top of my head, there's around 6 other friends who wouldn't mind playing together on a server...well make that 5 now.
    I've lost my internet connection...once, years ago.
    Social? what's that? We are geeks, it's better to get rid of hacking than it is for > 1% of gamers to lan party.