Gamebreaker TV's The Sanctum. Cancelled

Host Gary Gannon claims there is too little news regarding Rift to maintain the show.

"Since December of last year we have had an increasingly difficult time producing The Sanctum with a level of quality that lives up to GAMEBREAKER standards. The lack of related news on a given week is a very large factor in this as well. The lack of related news on a given week is a very large factor in this as well. "

Official Announcement: http://forum.gamebreaker.tv/viewtopic.php?id=3743
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/gamebreakertv

Kind of odd. Seems more like the hosts left for SWTOR and didn't really play Rift anymore. Which is fine.

Though to claim a lack of news in one of robustly factually updated MMOs? I find this hard to swallow as a reason.

Really odd. Anyway, some Rift related news.

I don't watch the show but to say it was cancelled due to the fact that there's nothing to cover sounds absurd to me. Rift is probably the best game as far as pushing out content if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by IMonstrousI View Post
    I don't watch the show but to say it was cancelled due to the fact that there's nothing to cover sounds absurd to me. Rift is probably the best game as far as pushing out content if you ask me.
    Yeah you can see it was a clear cop out as my post in thread indicates. I went from huge fan of that site to pessimist. They clearly were neglecting the show and not even trying to look up any info the devs posted.

It was clear beyond a shadow of a doubt the main host was not playing the game and the substitute host were not any better. I said it a few times on those message boards. They are putting all their cards into TOR and GW2 and hoping for the best.

it's hard to have a meaningful discussion when everyone agrees with one another and doesn't really add anything to a conversation. That's about all I see when watching Gamebreaker vids. Either they're in full agreement about some factoid they've misinterpreted (happens all the time with GW2) or they disagree so politely there's nothing to carry on with.