Just finished installing - need help with a good realm.

Usually the realm choice doesn't bother me, but my last reroll on WoW left me on Nesingwary which is pretty much the taint of the WoW world and the only thing that saved me from suicide on Rift was free realm transfers. I'd rather not have to reroll or pay through the nose with xfers at a later date unless the server ends up bombing in the long run so basically tl;dr:

Which realm has a good community/AH/progression for Republic, preferably East Coast server and PVE?

---------- Post added 2012-02-09 at 08:37 PM ----------

On second thought, I could be talked into going Sith. Maybe. Upsell it for me?
    I don't care if WoW steals ideas from another game. I just wish they'd steal aoe looting.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I know Swiftsure has a nice republic population but is alas PvP and Westcoast. I assure you though PvP on this game for realm hardly inhibits leveling at all sadly. I saw only a few people on my sorc I just hit 40 on and they were few and far between. We had crazy wait times at the start of the game but it has died down to very heavy with sometimes a light wait. Mainly we are the unofficial Aussie server too so we have a nice population for long periods of time too. Kinda hard to beat. Don't take my word for it though go check out the fleet on a toon :P

Quote Originally Posted by Corysi View Post
    Which realm has a good community/AH/progression for Republic, preferably East Coast server and PVE?
    I play on Kaas City, which is an East Coast, PvE server and as a Republic. I typically only stick to doing things with my guild though, Among the Shadows.

Our server progression can be found, here.