Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    The worst thing is when people blame YOU, for THERE shit mistake. god bless i fighted all my way to 1850 elo, what a fucking nightmare.
    It takes a certain level of maturity to admit to one's own mistakes. A portion of adults never really achieve that level of maturity but societal norms and workplaces tend to make them suppress that immaturity of blame and general asshattery (they want to keep their job). Give them a keyboard, a competitive team-based environment and relative anonymity and the true psychology of the person comes out. If there was a real name on every account, we'd probably see a decrease in the immature raging.

Honestly i keep going up and down at 1400-1500 elo, some games you get these trash players who are just there to annoy the living crap out of you. Other games you have kind people who compliment your skill and make remarks like "thanks for the lane Blitz" at the end of the game. It's so weird. I guess it improves the higher elo you get. Atleast i hope so.
    Signature by Tacy :]

Deleted
    This is the reason I stopped playing LoL, you see, I don't have many friends that like the game.. so I end up playing with many random players, and it sickens me almsot every single time.. 9 out of 10 games there is some guy that claims he knows your mother.Some people can filter out the idiots and take all the swearing in the world, I just can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Counter-Strike turned me off from ever playing FPS multiplayer. Most vile and unfriendly bulk of gamers I ever seen online. Many of them at the time were clearly children. No thanks.

By comparison, there have only been a handful of matches in LOL where I was annoyed enough to report/ignore. Most of my LOL matches are pretty low on the trash talking. I only report racism and sexual slurs.
    Same experience with CS here.Sadly, I got the same with League of Legends.(EU Nordic & East)
    Last edited by mmocbfaacb1cad; 2012-02-22 at 09:53 PM.

Deleted
    Wow, I feel ya ...

Went into a game with 3 premades, I went mid, stated it first in chat, noone complained. Then the game started, and this Malz (who last picked last second) claimed mid. His friends talks him from it, but then (all 3) go: 'Feed and we report'.

Guess what; we end up losing bot (which is where they went), and if I died or recalled, Malz would run to mid just to push the tower recklessly and gets killed (happened 3 times), and the times he actually survived, we 2man laned mid for a while because he kept insisting on mid, therefor losing bot even more. Nonetheless I got flamed from those 3 players, and after my 1st death (whereas they've died 3 times total at bot) they went 'omg noob, report this fuck' etc. Great game.

2nd game: I join a premade of 4 German dudes, where this Malz (I dont know what's up with these Malz'derps Q.Q) instant locks without saying a thing. Before that, I called for mid again, noone complained. Those other dudes ended up choosing ADs (all of them), instantly thinking this will be a lost game I go 'what the heck' and locks- followed by comments: "omg karthus you should go jungle!11o11". Game starts, and this malz starts whining -in german- about how I took his spot. once again his people told him to go somewhere else and he did, but the game was just horrible with dudes switching between german and english while I tried to explain in both languages why he should stop being a tool and respond to his surroundings when picking champions.

Logged off instantly after 2nd game, hoping for better games tomorrow. :@@

/Rant off

.... I actually feel better, best thread /high five\

Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    Wow, I feel ya ...

Went into a game with 3 premades, I went mid, stated it first in chat, noone complained. Then the game started, and this Malz (who last picked last second) claimed mid. His friends talks him from it, but then (all 3) go: 'Feed and we report'.

Guess what; we end up losing bot (which is where they went), and if I died or recalled, Malz would run to mid just to push the tower recklessly and gets killed (happened 3 times), and the times he actually survived, we 2man laned mid for a while because he kept insisting on mid, therefor losing bot even more. Nonetheless I got flamed from those 3 players, and after my 1st death (whereas they've died 3 times total at bot) they went 'omg noob, report this fuck' etc. Great game.

2nd game: I join a premade of 4 German dudes, where this Malz (I dont know what's up with these Malz'derps Q.Q) instant locks without saying a thing. Before that, I called for mid again, noone complained. Those other dudes ended up choosing ADs (all of them), instantly thinking this will be a lost game I go 'what the heck' and locks- followed by comments: "omg karthus you should go jungle!11o11". Game starts, and this malz starts whining -in german- about how I took his spot. once again his people told him to go somewhere else and he did, but the game was just horrible with dudes switching between german and english while I tried to explain in both languages why he should stop being a tool and respond to his surroundings when picking champions.

Logged off instantly after 2nd game, hoping for better games tomorrow. :@@

/Rant off

.... I actually feel better, best thread /high five\
    My friend just lost a lot of ELO this week in ranked. To answer your "Malz derps" statement, it's free Malz week =P

Deleted
    That's honestly one of the main reasons which drove me away from LoL. A shame really because it's a very, very good game but the community makes it a horrid experience.

The community in any game will have its bad players and trolls. That's why the ignore and report functions are there. If you can't handle clicking ignore, then maybe Multiplayer games aren't for you.
    My First Self-Built PC ^.^
    MB: Gigabyte Z68 || MEM: 4Gx2 G. Skill || CPU: Intel Core I5 2500k || PSU: Corsair 750W
    Video: GeForce GTX 560 || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB || OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)

You'll spend a lot of time ignoring people. The game, or mainly it's community, are not friendly towards new players at all. I just started recently and been dealing with this a lot. Even doing Co-Op vs AI on beginner which is supposed to be for new and inexperienced players, you'll basically be cussed out and told to die on a regular basis for even the most minor mistakes. One reason would be due to amount of smurfs that play in any of the low level brackets just to harass and troll newbies. It's pretty unforgiving for new players and is a reason why Riot is starting to crack down big time. There are a lot of players who basically get pushed out of the game by smurfs and jackoffs before level 5.

It's this way in any game however, especially free to play ones as you can simply remake a new account should you get banned. WoW has an absolutely atrocious PvP community but they do have an active moderator staff and it's subscription based/high box sales which keeps people more in line out of fear of getting banned.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2012-02-24 at 07:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft.

Hands down.

Kidding, just keep reporting them OP. Tribunal is actually a semi decent system imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    My bracket is rather pleasant. Most games end with each other friending for later games. We all cooperate and sometimes hop in vent.