Poll: Do you brush your teeth in the shower?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you Brush your teeth in the shower?

Do you Brush your teeth in the shower?

IF you do why? If you don't why not?

Just a curious question of how many do and don't and thoughts about it.

i don't because i'd stand infront of the mirror admiring myself while i do it.. seriously though i like to able to see if i missed anything.

Deleted
    No way. I do it afterwards.

No, because I'm in the shower to take a shower. It doesn't save any time to do it together if you're actually you know...showering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    i don't because i'd stand infront of the mirror admiring myself while i do it.. seriously though i like to able to see if i missed anything.
    Lol. A friend of mine says they don't because they would get it all over themselves. >.>

Before the shower. I do the mouthwash rinse as I turn the hot water on, wait for it to get hot, then get into the shower and I spit it into the drain there.

My hands are usually busy showering, so no hands to hold the brush. I don't sing either... even tho my mouth if free not brushing.

Deleted
    Sounds like an environmental question to me :P I do sometimes. Not often because my conscience gets the better of me: Do you know how much water you're wasting standing here while brushing??

I'll be honest. This thread is the very first time I have ever heard the idea of brushing teeth in the shower. I see no reason for it. The hot water, the soap, no spot to put tooth brush down unless you get out of the shower... I just don't see any reason for doing that. I also love the mint toothpaste with nice cold water - and I don't take cold showers.

Deleted
    Brush before shower! That way the minty taste has time to go away and my morning cigarette won't taste like shit

Brush after the shower,when I'm not in it, if I first take a shower and then brush my teeth in the shower, don't I have to like, shower again? :/ Doesn't fit for me so no

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marksman79 View Post
    I'll be honest. This thread is the very first time I have ever heard the idea of brushing teeth in the shower. I see no reason for it. The hot water, the soap, no spot to put tooth brush down unless you get out of the shower... I just don't see any reason for doing that. I also love the mint toothpaste with nice cold water - and I don't take cold showers.
    O i certainly would never do it if i had to step out of the shower, it wouldn't be worth the cold air feeling. But my shower has a got a little ledge so both the brush and paste can chill out there. I seem to think a lot while showering so i think i take more time brushing when in the shower, rather than staring at my mouth. But thats just me

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No because a shower is the first thing I do when I wake up, I brush my teeth after i have breakfast.

Deleted
    seems a bit odd to me Oo I mean when you're in the shower you're showering, not just standing there idly letting time pass.

I never do this, never have either. it.... just doesn't feel right ! i tend to brush my teeth before i shower.
    I got nines in the bedroom, glocks in the kitchen.
    A shotty by the shower if you wanna shoot me while I'm shittin.

yea i do...why not? i'm usually in a rush anyway esp. if im on call.. i leave my brush, mouthwash and toothpaste in the caddie so while im letting my conditioner set.. its teeth time!!!
    Only death my pay for life

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Saves time because I let my hair rinse while I'm brushing then do the rest.

Deleted
    I do it cause it's just awesome. Shower is the best part of the day; brushing teeth while in it is a good excuse to enjoy the hot water for three more minutes.

I do not do so. Mainly because I shower in the evening, not when I get up or go to bed, IE times I would brush my teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ask View Post
    I do it cause it's just awesome. Shower is the best part of the day; brushing teeth while in it is a good excuse to enjoy the hot water for three more minutes.
    100% Agreed.