I Did The Cinnamon Challenge

yes and it was the most weird experience of my life
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzIHhsMTig8

Quote Originally Posted by zalvi View Post
    yes and it was the most weird experience of my life
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzIHhsMTig8
    Lol you looked so happy to me trying it too

10+ Year Old Account
    Like a pussy, before trying the cinnamon challenge for real, I did it with a third of a teaspoon. I did not care for it one bit.

On another note, will you be my valentine, cutie pie?
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

The other side of the bottle cap usually has a larger hole. Also, milk is much better for cleaning spices out of your mouth than water.

You're supposed to use way more cinnamon.

Deleted
    I seriously don't understand why people do this.

It's not like you're proving anything, you already know beforehand that you're just making a video where you make a fool out of yourself.
    This is as pointless as people making a video deliberately getting hit in the crotch. Seriously, why?

My sister tried this recently the last time I visited. Needless to say, I almost died laughing because she gagged and kept coughing cinnamon smoke every few seconds. It's pretty silly to do really.

I tried this last week. It wasn't fun at all, and I'm never doing it again. Made for a pretty awesome video though. That's about the only thing it's good for. :P

dog: woof, r u okay? MAN?! U OKAY? WOOF? Q_Q

just collect gazillions of spittle before nommin on cinnamon
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I seriously don't understand why people do this.

It's not like you're proving anything, you already know beforehand that you're just making a video where you make a fool out of yourself.
    This is as pointless as people making a video deliberately getting hit in the crotch. Seriously, why?
    Some people get enjoyment out of making other people smile or laugh. It's particularly nice if you can manage not to do any permanent harm to yourself while you're at it!

Some people see something silly and basically harmless and are curious what it feels like. They know it'll probably amuse friends and strangers alike. The nice ones share the reaction. The mean ones hide it away and then delete it

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    The other side of the bottle cap usually has a larger hole. Also, milk is much better for cleaning spices out of your mouth than water.
    Not all spice caps have a flap on them. That cap looked like the inner flat white kind that only has holes in it (under a screw on cap). You can pry it off and get to the stuff inside, but I personally am always paranoid afterward that the inner cap is gonna fall of later (it won't unless really abused so the plastic that "catches" becomes too flimsy, but I am an admitted odd one). The caps on my spices that have two flaps are typically colored - some are red, some are brown, some are black, but they're all the screw on kind.

And yes, milk. Definitely milk!

Yeahh watch this!

Yo watch this, this is really funny!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well whoever eats a teaspoon of cinnamon gets + 10 from me, i cant stand the stuff at all, so i think your pretty brave/crazy lol