10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia

Holy Radiance Bug?

Hello everyone.

I tried searching for a similar thread but i couldn't find one so if i failed at the search, sorry. But yeah, anyway, i seem to be experiencing some Holy Radiance issues. At the moment, it's doing like 5-7k healing per person with the initial heal. According to the tooltip, at various times, it should do from 8-10k, depending on buffs. So what's the deal with that, am i the only one experiencing this? Yes, i know the t13 bonus got nerfed but it still shouldn't account for all the healing lost from Holy Radiance since the launch of 4.3.2. Besides, we got nerfed on it earlier, the only thing that changed in 4.3.2 is the tooltip. So what's going on, a stealth nerf?

Is it hitting more than 6 players?

10+ Year Old Account
    i was just gonna ask if the t13 bonus got nerfed, i thought it was 20% extra healing and now its 5% =( and i just got my 4piece too

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    i was just gonna ask if the t13 bonus got nerfed, i thought it was 20% extra healing and now its 5% =( and i just got my 4piece too
    Yep, it has been hotfixed/nerfed a while ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    Is it hitting more than 6 players?
    Yes. I didn't include that option because before 4.3.2 it didn't matter.

The only number difference that i spotted with the spell before 4.3.2 is the reduced healing in 25 man.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-02-12 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Yes. I didn't include that option because before 4.3.2 it didn't matter.

The only number difference that i spotted with the spell before 4.3.2 is the reduced healing in 25 man.
    I'm pretty sure ( at least on my ret) when I used holy radiance in a 25man raid It definatly got the "AOE reduce" effect when it hit more then 6 people.
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

10 man healing - I usually see 12-19k crits on the initial tick.

Also keep range in mind. HR is diminished by targets hit (beyond 6) and if you are more than 10 yards away from the initial target.

Edit: As for the tier 13 nerf, its actually been only a 5% buff since a hotfix around week 2 or dragon soul. The 'nerf' in 4.3.2 was just a tooltip fix, but the actual buff was unchanged.
    Last edited by Kurzior; 2012-02-13 at 07:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzior View Post
    Also keep range in mind. HR is diminished by targets hit (beyond 6) and if you are more than 10 yards away from the initial target.
    HR Tooltip:

Imbues a friendly target with radiant energy, healing that target and all allies within 10 yards for 2623 to 3205 and another 493 every 1 sec for 3 sec. Healing effectiveness diminishes for each player target beyond 6.

So there is no DR if u r more then 10y away from the target casting HR on...