Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    he invades his father's kingdom, yes he is a villian
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    A very tragic story that should have ended with Loki's suicidal death in the end. But damn Marvel had to bleed him out for money....
    Marvel was using the correct character to bring together the Avengers. Its not a matter of trying to bleed him for money (cause let's be serious, with the heroes they have, they could have had no villain whatsoever, and it still would sell ridiculously), its a matter of staying true to the comics as best they can.

And Loki is truly evil, hell, in the Marvel mythos, he becomes known as the "God of Evil". The issue is they didn't really get that across in the movie very well, but from an early age, Loki was trying to do anything and everything in his power to undermine Thor at every turn. Loki was in fact very selfish, he felt he knew better than Odin or Thor or any of the other Asgaardians, and instead of helping them to be successful with what they did, and in turn, make himself look more appealing in the eyes of the Asgaardians, he would undermine and trick them to try and make others look bad. At a young age, it may have simply been mischief and tricks without much malice, but as he became an adult, they become much more sinister.

Deleted
    i didnt like the movie at all just bcuz the heroes were awkward and the villain was the only character with any depth. ordinary american hero movie is ordinary

15+ Year Old Account
    You know Thor would have been so much better if they focused more on Asgård and its world instead of sending him too earth (except for the s.h.i.e.l.d part to make a connection too the avengers) and include him falling in love with a mortal which in my eyes was a terrible acting job on the part of Natalie Portman (no disrespect she is a great actress and done a lot of good movies but just not in Thor) if only they focused more on Thor vs Loki without going back and forward to earth i would have loved Thor so much more.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog