Arcane mage rotation?

What's she look like?

---------- Post added 2012-02-10 at 09:15 AM ----------

I currently slam my face on the keyboard and I think I'm 1-2k off so I'm gonna try out a rotation.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Deleted
    its a she? never thought about that, is she pretty?

As much as this is a troll ofcourse, doing awesome dps as Arcane is harder then doing great at fire. Yes, I just said that, and I mean it. That 1 button spam works out great on standstill silly easy Zul'Gurub fights, everyone can do that. HC DS fights, not so easy. The hard part of Arcane is that you can do more dps then your average troll, by not spilling any of you mana, while using mana sucking cooldowns. Mini burns, timing evocation, timing the whole fight.

You can troll and spam as much Arcane Blasts as you want, but I can reasure you, 99% of the teardroppers out there, are in the category not so awesome arcane mages. And then you have to think about that, even with a 1 button spec, in the same gear, you cant keep up at all.

One advise for the not so awesome mages out there, Mastery is only your prio stat, if you are a very good Arcane mage. If you waste mana, you have forged yourself to poor dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please refer to the Arcane Mage Compendium sticky thread for any Arcane questions or simply to read the guide.

Also, mods please lock this poor attempt at provocation before people replying insults or countertrolling get banned for it.