itemlvl / Mana for HoT heroics

i recently got my 10th level 85 character and i am attempting to gear the following healers for raids through HoT heroics:

resto shaman, holy priest, resto druid.

what itemlevel and/or mana pool should i be at to comfortably heal the HoT heroics assuming the tanks are not in full raid gear and the dps does not kill the boss before any damage goes out.

thank you.

If you can heal a zandi heroic or even a 346, you'll have no problem healing any HOT.

Healing ranged drastically from group to group. I've been on runs where I consistently pushed 17k HPS and other where I couldn't get higher than 8k. It all depends on if your group does their job right. Basically I wouldn't worry about it too much, even if you have a bad group just use your expensive spells and mana cooldowns and you'll get through it, you'll just have to drink a few times.

Even post nerf the guy above me is right, ZA/ZG is much more healing intensive.

I just got an alt druid to 85 and started healing them with 289 equipped ilvl and 70k mana in full pugs. It wasn't even hard, I just used innervate on cd.

It's honestly a waste of time to do anything but the HoT heroics, I was matched with mediocre players and my main is a melee not a healer and I really had no trouble with it.

Deleted
    Full 377 pvp set + random trinkets and weapon should be good enought.
    Just remember to drink between pulls

Quote Originally Posted by Daizeyyy View Post
    I just got an alt druid to 85 and started healing them with 289 equipped ilvl and 70k mana in full pugs. It wasn't even hard, I just used innervate on cd.

It's honestly a waste of time to do anything but the HoT heroics, I was matched with mediocre players and my main is a melee not a healer and I really had no trouble with it.
    How is it even possible to have such bad gear at 85? Did you bot or something? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    How is it even possible to have such bad gear at 85? Did you bot or something? o.O
    Heirlooms have level 1 ilvl, the rest was a mix of blues from dungeons, greens from quests, and 397 boe boots/bracers.

I literally started healing these the instant I hit 85...had a bunch of the crafted pvp gear in my bags that I didn't equip so I could let my friend use it to boost his ilvl when I was done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaNoob2 View Post
    Even post nerf the guy above me is right, ZA/ZG is much more healing intensive.
    This. HoT Heroics are cake-walks, unless the group is full of people that cheated to get into them (looting gear that they can't equip just to get in). Doing normal Heroics is fine as well, up until you hit ZA/ZG gear level, then things go downhill fast as people don't understand the fights. I tried gearing up that way, but once I hit ZA/ZG gear level, it was all I would get, and it was wipe after wipe after wipe. I was at the ilvl for HoT so I gave it a try, and there were zero problems.

hot heroics are easy.. jus watch out for jaina and tyrande.. those fights can be a nightmare if no one knows what to do.