Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Agree with Asria, hope we get to see more hunters I tried soloing algalon myself once, but I got the micromanagement of a toddler so that wasn't gonna happend :P Good job.

For his eyes only:
    Bra jobbet, selv om du er dansk! Hilsen et norsk fan

All i have to say is: /bow
    That's just incredible

Did you use 2pc T5?
    Kudos on the kill! Congratz!

Impressive, good job!

Almost makes me want to dust of the ol' Hunter, was having fun working on Soloing Naxx10, but the consortium I left her for (DK/Priest/Warlock) just, well, I don't have time...

...and 95% of fights that can be soloed by a hunter can be soloed by a DK. Just this, and a few others (Prophet Skeram and Kael Thas come to mind) can't be...

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    Impressive, good job!

Almost makes me want to dust of the ol' Hunter, was having fun working on Soloing Naxx10, but the consortium I left her for (DK/Priest/Warlock) just, well, I don't have time...

...and 95% of fights that can be soloed by a hunter can be soloed by a DK. Just this, and a few others (Prophet Skeram and Kael Thas come to mind) can't be...
    Actualy Kael'thas has been solod by a DK during Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nicely done!

Grats. The description sounded pretty darn complicated. Soloing old content isn't exactly amazing news these days, but props to you - seems like a hard-won battle.

More than impressive!

Very impressive kill and well deserved, congratz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Impressive nonetheless, I couldn't have done it.

Uhh not to be a buzz kill or anything, but another hunter did did this on Kil'jaedan last week alone, may not have been put out there like this but yeah, it happened, just seemed he was tryin to have fun and didn't really care

What I really want to know is... what was the ticket and what was the response?

solo algalon 25 or im not impressed =D

This is why i Love our class.

Theres so many possibilities that other classes couldnt even dream of.

Mind you... we've got problems too, But in any case. Congratulations on an amazing win

Quote Originally Posted by Justanoob View Post
    What I really want to know is... what was the ticket and what was the response?
    The ticket was about Growl not autocasting instantly it's ready, even though it's off the pet's global cooldown and costs no focus I had read it but chose not to mark as read right away. The response was that I should post on the official hunter forums or something like that and that it could be on a global cooldown even though I had explained that it isn't... Standard GMs

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz, very impressive.

Deleted
    Is it possible because the pet and hunter act as two players? Reason I can't solo this on my death knight is because I get 5 stacks of phase punch and get send to the other plane.

I can't view the video, maybe it answers my question

Deleted
    Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by FrizzleMe View Post
    Is it possible because the pet and hunter act as two players? Reason I can't solo this on my death knight is because I get 5 stacks of phase punch and get send to the other plane.

You could just read the text mate The answer is yes.

Very nicely done, just a few days ago me and my GF were pondering if it would be possible and came to the conclusion that "No way, not gonna happen". Kudos for proving us wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by FrizzleMe View Post

The pet doesn't get sent in the Black Hole phase unless I go in myself, it only gets a 10 second dot as if it were.