Extremely skilled Warlock seeks home

6/7H prenerf FL
    3/8H DS

Well versed in all three specs: currently demo
    Has legendary
    Stuck in awful Draka where progression is just a word
    Looking for 9 hour raid week guild (prefer 10 but 25 is ok)
    Currently rank 3rd on Yorj fight on WoL, and ranked many other times on others
    Well versed in pvp as well and pride myself in situational awareness
    Please have personality.

I'd prefer a 6 or 7/8H DS guild

message me for WoL and Bnet page

bump, still wanting to help a raid progress to 8/8H

<Seriously Casual> of Khadgar is an (Alliance) 10 man guild progressing in Heroic Dragon Soul. We are 5/8 working on Warmaster. We raid on Tues, Wed, and Sunday from 8:30 to 11:30pm EST. We are currently looking for exceptional dps. Kvarn, if you are interested please message me logs so I can give them a look. As a warlock with the legendary myself, I am expecing some decent numbers out of you . Look forward to hearing from ya!
    Last edited by Amontoya86; 2012-02-16 at 06:00 PM.

Look us up if the schedule works:

Guild: Faded Chaos
    Realm: US-Lightbringer
    Days: Monday through Thursday
    Times: 8:00pm - 12:00am Pacific
    Progress: 6/8 Heroic

I am seeking players who love the competitive aspect of high level raiding only, if you are casual please disregard this post!

We are currently a 10m guild looking to expand our roster to 2x10 and eventually 25man; for competitive reasons which we can go over in detail if the schedule and everything else aligns.
    Last edited by zurkhan; 2012-02-16 at 07:51 PM. Reason: updated progress

Church of RNG
    Us-Cho'gall Horde 25 man - 4/8 HM
    Core Spots to offer
    Tuesday-Thursday 8pm - 12am CST

Please message me back on my real id Sephirofl(at)gmail.com

Hey Kvarn,

Turbo Cyborg Ninjas (A-Ner'zhul) is looking to add a skilled warlock to our 25 man raids. I know our DPS would love to have another DI in the raid.

We're currently 4/8 Heroic DS25, and raid 9 hours per week (3 hrs on 3 nights). We have raided consistently since Burning Crusade (never taken more than a holiday week off), so you know you can count on our reliability if we can count on yours. We also still farm H-Rag in 10 man on off-days, as we're trying to get all raiders the phoenix mount (we have 10 so far).

We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30p to 11:30p (Pacific/Server).

For more information, please stop by our website at www.tcnguild.net or create a toon on Ner'zhul to talk to any of our officers.

Learning curve is a casual, progression based guild. We raid 2 nights a week, tues/sun at 6 server, for around 4 hours each night. Despite this rather light schedule, we endeavor to use our time in the most efficient way possible, which means we treat that 8ish hours of raiding a week seriously and expect that attitude from all our members.

We are currently looking for 1 ranged dps to fill out our roster, literally any ranged dps that can pull competitive numbers is fine. This will initially be a position that will ride bench occasionally, but will be able to come in for farm fights and will likely be in more and more for progression as 3 melee is bad for lots of encounters this tier.

We are not looking to gear someone out, you should be ready to step into hardmode raiding immediately. This means the vast majority of your gear should be at least 384 or better, and you should have 4-p t13 unless you are just the most unlucky person in the world. Please don't waste your time and ours by applying if you don't know the proper spec/gemming/gearing for your class, stand in fire, have a pentium II computer, or are on AOL dial-up.

forums.lcakama.com/ to apply. If you can't be bothered to take 15 minutes to write briefly about why you are good at the game and not so annoying that I'd rather go on the rack than listen to you in vent for more than 15 seconds, you probably aren't the sort of person we want.

We are currently 5/8 and need 1 ranged dps.

I think you would be a good fit, and Stormreaver is a great server. I just transferred here from a 10 man I ran for over a year, and have not looked back. Below is our guild spam, but feel free to PM or add me on RID if you have any questions.

Out of Line is a 25 man raiding horde on the Stormreaver (US-PVP-CST) server. The core officers come from well established guilds for nearly five years and are looking for dedicated and skilled players for our progression core.

www.outofline.wowstead.com

Current Progression:
    Dragon Soul 5/8H

Recruitment Needs:

High recruitment -
    Moonkin
    Warlock
    Tank

Open recruitment of experienced and skilled raiders

Our guild website is under construction so please contact me via real id for information.

Raid Times:
    7:00pm-10pm(PST), 9:00pm-12am server (CST) Tuesday Wednesday Thursday are our raid days during progression content.

Sunday is reserved for firelands heroic content as well as staff farming and is optional.

In-game Contact Information / RealID / Function info:

Escapelol - Andrew.Howe@uky.edu
    Wonka - anthonygalgano82@yahoo.com
    Cyberthugg - vincegalgano@gmail.com

If you are interested in being apart of a 10-man hard-mode raiding guild on a 2-night/week schedule with a strong social environment please continue reading. Our current roster is composed almost exclusively of ex-top 50 world raiders who are looking for the same level of progression without the intensive raiding schedule.

Guild
    Déjà Vu is a level 25 alliance guild looking to recruit players for a hard-mode progression raid group as well as players looking to surround themselves with extremely talented raiders with years of experience. Déjà Vu players are more than willing to help others learn about their class and look forward to sharing ideas about certain raiding strategies.

Server
    Hellscream - Alliance
    Chicago Datacenter
    High Population
    Alliance to Horde Ratio - 2:1

Raiding Schedule
    Sunday: 8:30 - 12:30 CST
    Monday: 8:30 - 12:30 CST

(7:30 - 11:30 MST)
    (6:30 - 10:30 PST)
    (9:30 - 1:30 EST)

Recruitment
    If you are interested in being apart of our raid group please take into consideration that being a "good" player is not subjective. Any evidence of previous raiding experience, whether it be screenshots, log parses or achievements will go a long way to help you in the application process.

High Needs
    Holy Paladin
    Caster DPS with 36k+ Sustained DPS on Ultraxion

Loot
    Loot is handled via a free-roll type system. We expect all raiders to understand that loot is merely a means of achieving progression and because of this we typically see loot evenly distributed amongst our raiders. Generally speaking the player who needs the item the most is the one who receives the loot.

Contact Information
    Real-ID & E-mail: neighbour.warcraft(AT)gmail.com