Help with my friends mage

Well we just xfered to the guild. we just came back to wow. and shes having a little trouble with her fire mage. armory hasnt updated for some reason for us. but her name is Mageyymage, Notoriety on US-Eonar

WoL worldoflogs . com/reports/rt-zvwfapuxevvjucfg/sum/damageDone/

sorry cant post links yet

edit: wowreforge . com/US/Eonar/Mageyymage only thing i could find since wow armory wont update
    Last edited by Hyperson; 2012-02-10 at 08:02 PM.

What is it exactly that she needs help with?

Well tbh her dps is lacking far behind. i mean it could be weapons or such, but oddly she doesnt knw why she is so far behind the other mages when only thing they have up on her is 1-2 trinkets and Maddness Staff

Deleted
    I checked your Ultraxion kill, and it seems she has bad uptime on Living Bomb (65%, should be closer to 90%), her combustion ticks averages 8k which is very bad, and she casts way too many fire blasts for a fight that doesn't require any movement at all. Finally, it looks like she isn't casting flame orb on CD, since she only has 4 in a 5 minute fight. (should be at least 5, preferably 6)

I'm not sure how accurate wow reforge is, but this is what I see.

1) She is over the hit cap.
    1a)Haste is good. It looks like she is missing gems, but that would just be the website.
    1b)Change boot enchant to anything but haste. We already have so much haste we don't need more. Either Lavawalker (I prefer) or mastery.
    1c) Get rid of bottle wishes trinket. It's bad. Get an Int trinket and run RAWR to get the reforging right.
    2) Living Bomb uptime is terrible. Like already mentioned, this 65% uptime needs to be closer to 90%+
    3) Her combustions are really bad. It looks like the first 2 she didn't have Living Bomb up and if that is the case she is combusting with only around an 8k ignite. Living Bomb is a must and the lowest she should want to combust with is a 20k ignite.
    4) Just make sure you cast Flame Orb everytime on CD.

Big combustions is really what gives us our DPS. Without it our numbers aren't good.

On a side note, give Dark Intent to someone else. With this person's incredibly low dot uptime, it is being wasted. Give it to the boomkin who can take better advantage of it and they get the best increase with it.
    Last edited by Exiled Legion; 2012-02-10 at 09:24 PM.