Deleted

Have you noticed a stealth nerf to "jump in water"?

It's now harder to "jump and go fast" in water in bgs with a mount.

It was like that before recently.

That was a bug now it is fixed.

fixed=/=nerfed.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

It was broken and it was fixed, don't know exactly when it was borked, but it is now as it was before.

i take it you are ally and got the short end of the stick on twin peaks and arathi basin? welcome to the club lol. it was a stealth fix and i for one hate it. blizz is a bunch of horde loving assholes. but i digress lol so to answer your question. it was bugged before and now they fixed it. enjoyed it while it lasted.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was fixed because it was a bug, And yes it was a GREAT bug however well they have to fix it because It was never intended to be that way

Deleted
    Was broken when they fixed warrior charge, now its fixed, so its not a nerf tho was nice while it lasted

It was a change they did in order to try and see if the inertia being changed would help out abilities like feral charge/warrior jump (can't remember its name) in PVP.
    It turned out it didn't help much anything at all, but had a whole SLEW of "unintended" consequences, such as the "druid jump" from flight form, the ability to completely nullify any body of water, including tar pits in Ungoro, and some other things people mentioned on the official forums.

They reverted it back to its original design in 4.3.2.
    Not sure if they dubbed it ALL as a "bug" or "failed experiment" but I definitely feel they intentionally changed it, didn't like what they saw from the change, and changed it back.
    Sucks for the water, but it's AWESOME to be able to druid launch again. Man I missed it.

Deleted
    well ye, it was slow before though I get a sense it's still faster now or going 'gradually slower' though it might just be my idea since it's still too slow indeed.

I keep dying because I'm not used to it.

I play a hunter. X.X

Quote Originally Posted by terrih91 View Post
    i take it you are ally and got the short end of the stick on twin peaks and arathi basin? welcome to the club lol. it was a stealth fix and i for one hate it. blizz is a bunch of horde loving assholes. but i digress lol so to answer your question. it was bugged before and now they fixed it. enjoyed it while it lasted.
    Bahaha. Too funny. I definitely notice it the most in AB/TP, but even just doing dailies in Tol Barad and trying to cross the river I get annoyed now. It was the best bug ever, and that's with the experience of losing people I was chasing because of it, so maybe I'm not too biased.
    || Ducivo ||