What's wrong with my GPU?

This is the process explorer screenshot from when the crash occurs:

I have been having these crashes during games (quickly in minecraft, after a long while in most other games) for quite a while but haven't really done anything about it because I don't game that much anymore.

Timeline for crashes:
    Launch game
    Enter level
    Crash

Not doing anything special in particular. Minecraft is completely vanilla on normal range and crashes happen after ~45 seconds max. GPU isn't overheating. Having looked at temps during the same crash in the past my GPU was most likely around 40 Celcius.

I have no idea what to do

GPU is an ancient 4850
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 2.66GHz
    MoBo: Gigabyte P35-DS3L (Socket 775)
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

My guess is that it is old and likely dying, when something even remotely GPU intensive happens, it crashes. Same type of thing happened to an old 9000 series I had in my first gaming PC. Started with screen tearing and eventually wouldn't work at all.

is it artifacting? ( small square pixels which appear in same pattern during crash or in random places) granted it could be hard to spot on minecraft

Well tbh noone can help with with these bland statements. We need more information including anything that the crash report happens to mention, drivers failing etc etc etc. Tbh with how old your card is were just wasting our time trying to solve the issue. Get a new gpu and if it happens after that then you know something else is wrong otherwise your gpu could literally just be to old.