Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    If you watched demos, the world is choke full of dynamic events. They're essentially quest replacements for much of zones, and keep on going. You may care about rare ELITE dynamic events, which involve bosses. Rest, pretty much /ignore if you're going to the dungeon.
    Even if I didn't watch demos, the world would still be just the same.

I'm not saying you would be running haywire across the entire world to clean out as many dynamic events as possible, but I really don't see no problem with running past 3-4 events on the way to a dungeon and taking them out with the group.
    Obviously I'm talking about particular stages of the events here, killing a mob for Stage 49 on the way to the dungeon is fine, killing a mob for stage 49 then moving across the entire zone to kill another mob while clicking on sparklies in a second zone while touching your own bum is a entirely different story.

15+ Year Old Account
    What is the purpose of leveling in GW2?

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Traits, elite skills, max armor, personal story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    to guide lemmings that need it to feel a sense of progression
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    try joining a guild, if people like you just joined guilds wow wouldnt have been ruined with the lfr/lfd system
    I have been in Guild since I started WoW (TBC). Until I changed to alliance I had been in the same guild, went back to it now that I changed back. Was in guilds in EQ, since about the 5th day after launch. Was in Guilds in StarWars. I still end up sitting around shouting for a group. I love doing dungeons, but try and convince your guild to run them for 6 - 8 hours in a day.

LFD/LFR didn't ruin wow it made it a TON better.