Poll: best frozen pizza brand

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Favorite frozen pizza brand.

I know most are not as good as real pizza places (although thats debatable when you compare them to chains like Pizza hut...). But they are convenient and great for a weekend veg out in front of the computer/TV.

lumping tostinos and tony's in with tombstone.
    Last edited by Defengar; 2012-02-10 at 11:24 PM.

I really like Red Baron, or Tombstone. I don't really like Digiorno very much because i feel like the crust is a little bit to thick for me, and their toppings don't taste as fresh some times.

No Chicago Town?

Waste of a thread.

For a meal? Red Baron, easily. Though for a quick and easy snack, Totino's never fails.

Freschetta. Stuff is amazing. I've had half those other brands and none of them compare.

Deleted
    ASDA's own meat feast pizza, 3 pizzas for £5 yes..

(ASDA is a UK supermarket owned by WalMart)

Ellios. It is a Philly thing.

Elios! The fakest frozen pizza there is, but oh so delicious when overcooked in the toaster oven.

No Totino's or Tony's?

Quote Originally Posted by Mugafo View Post
    No Totino's or Tony's?
    I say lump tostinos and tony's in with tombstone.
    all 3 are all about the same quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Chicago guy so I don't go frozen very often if I'm doing pizza. But when I do it's either a Tony's supreme or Freschetta spinnach and portabella. I've bought the frozen restaurant pizzas from Lou Mal's, Gulliver's, Edwardo's, etc but they just don't translate to the same type of awesome as when you dine in or take out. Plus, they're expensive as all hell.

no totinos on there... this makes me sad

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    no totinos on there... this makes me sad
    read my edited op

Quote Originally Posted by Sealbinder View Post
    Ellios. It is a Philly thing.
    we have them in VA as well, probably the cheapest frozen pizza on the planet but it's damn good... i always sprinkle a little extra cheese on there and overcook the hell out of it.

yumm.

I think there so good because they are so cheap, like ramen, and also like ramen everyone has their own special way of cooking them.
    Last edited by Redmage; 2012-02-10 at 11:32 PM.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Home Run Inn. Followed by Uno's deep dish. Both are equally good but it depends on what type of crust I want at the time

California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizzas are really meh. They're not so much Pizzas as crackers with sauce and cheese on them.

Now, DiGiornos are pretty spectacular. The crust is fluffy and the toppings tasty which I didn't even know was possible with a frozen pizza until I tried one. My only complaint is that the crust is a tad too sweet.

none of the above...

swedish billys pan pizza ftfw.
    there is no good signatures with so little signature space - Nivius

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizzas are really meh. They're not so much Pizzas as crackers with sauce and cheese on them.

Now, DiGiornos are pretty spectacular. The crust is fluffy and the toppings tasty which I didn't even know was possible with a frozen pizza until I tried one. My only complaint is that the crust is a tad too sweet.
    Gotta agree.

California Pizza kitchen pizza's in their actual restaurants are really amazing though (frozen, not so much).

When I saw this I was compelled to vote. Tombstone > all else.