Poll: best frozen pizza brand

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    None of those are availible here in Norway, to my knowledge anyway.
    And none of the ones we have are any good, i'm not a huge fan of any of them atleast. Could just aswell eat cardboard with a ton of cheese, same thing.

Thankfully there is a decent pizza place where I live, so doesent matter :P

Tombstone is pretty good. If you're going french bread pizzas, I prefer Red Baron.

One brand I used to like a lot, but the store stopped carrying them was Palermo's. A little bit cheaper than DiGiorno's but I liked it more, IMO. Never tried their thin crust ones though.

The DiGiorno Stuffed Crust pizzas (with cheddar) are great though, but hard to get sometimes. Usually you can only get the mozzarella stuffed crust unless you get the bacon cheeseburger pizza. Sometimes you can find a regular one with the cheddar stuffed crust though.

Tony's is OK, but prefer the others.

Ellio's is decent enough, good for when you don't want as much pizza as you can just make how much you want.

Freschetta is good too, but can't get it the best way anymore. Back when I used to work at Wal-Mart, for a while they used to run their own little restaurant (more like a concession stand with seating) inside before converting it to a Subway, you could get little personal size Freschetta pizzas for $2.00 and they had a little tiny pizza toaster oven thing to cook them in. Came out SO much better than a regular oven, cooked real quick, and a great price. They actually used to have some pretty decent food there for really cheap prices and a pretty good variety. Could fill up for under $5.00 easily. Throw in a 10% employee discount on top of it... But then they closed it and rented the space out to make it a Subway. Meh. I like Subway, but not nearly as much variety of things that I like there. More expensive and not nearly as good a selection. Before that you could choose from hot dogs, soft pretzels, nachos + cheese, pizza, fries, taco salads (yum!), popcorn chicken, mini-burgers, fresh popcorn and a bunch of other things that I can't remember. Various special items that the manager that oversaw it would make up too.
    Last edited by ihateyouall; 2012-02-13 at 07:28 AM.

Red Baron is my favorite. I cannot stand digiorno. The sauce and crust tastes too sweet, and the crust is too fluffy. The cheese always tastes bland, and the bottom of the pizza has something that tastes like cornmeal on the bottom. It's yellow, and is always flaking off the pizza. Yuck.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Amiolas/simple
    ^^^click this link to see my awesome warlock ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Grandiosa Pepperoni omnomnom.
    Oh no, the double pepperoni pan pizza is a lot better ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Tombstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of any of them. So I'll just go with Grandiosa. Any norwegians with me?

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Grandiosa Pepperoni omnomnom.
    Apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by trakbob View Post
    Never heard of any of them. So I'll just go with Grandiosa. Any norwegians with me?
    Definitely.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

I like the one that's cheapest. We have a brand here that's only $1.00 per pizza. That's my favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post
    I hate you guys, I've been on a diet for the last week or so and I'm trying not to eat any conventional frozen food, blarrghh

It was definitely Tombstone though, shittttt
    I thought that pizza was a vegetable over in the US?

Deleted

Godly.

Haven't tried many of the big name brands, but so far the few I have over the years are complete junk and that includes DiGioro and Delissio (are they the same brand?). I've heard good things about Red Baron, but they don't sell it here.

Tombstone. Hands down