Exclamation Battlefield cinematic. Need some people to help.

Hey everyone out there in the PC Battlefield community! I'm going to be working on a pretty interesting project here in the next few days, and I need the help of you guys out there. I'm planning on doing a cinematic type movie with in game footage. Now, I already have a rough transcript type out of what the story of the cinematic will be about and how it will play out. What I need from you guys is this:

1) One dedicated "Camera Man". You will be doing the third person views of the footage
    2) Two good buggy drivers. One of you will be playing the main character in the cinematic. You must have a video recording program.
    3) One person that is really good at using the SMAW/RPG. Like, shooting down a helicopter good.
    4) About 10 to 12 "extras" that will be playing the enemies in the cinematic. I need two of you to have a video recording program as well.

Everyone that will be recording needs to have a decent enough gaming rig that they will be able to record in full 1080p as I will be recording in 1080p. We will use either Skype or Teamspeak to talk about what we are doing and organize everything. Once we have all the footage done, I will be working on editing it with Sony Vegas Pro 10. Everyone that participates in the video will have their name put into the credits.

If anyone is interested, please go ahead post a comment in this thread. Please also note, that if you do plan on helping me out and making this video a pretty damn good video, I need you to be mature, patient, and willing to spend a lot of time on this project. Most of the recording will be done later in the evening as I have two kids that will not let me get anything done until they are put down to sleep.

If I select you for this project, I will then be giving you a copy of the transcript I have typed up. But a lot of the smoothing out of details will be done in game as we will be able to see what works and what does not.

Thanks everyone, and I hope that we can get something going on this to put out a quality video for everyone!
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Bumping in hopes someone helps me out here.
    "And I looked and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."